2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

If I am CK, I am looking for the best chance to win a Super Bowl. You don’t get one game away and then give up the dream.

imo

1 Like

If I was Case I would be looking to get paid as much as I can to be set financially for life, ugh, even if it means Cleveland.

6 Likes

Most of us don’t have the drive to win that Case has. I would think that drive and knowledge that he is going to be paid well if he performs well would overcome the desire for the super payday. In other words if offered Denver vs Cleveland, I think he goes to Denver even if the dollars are less in Denver.

So, what type of contract should Case get, folks?

i stopped reading after you said the broncos have a good offensive line.

Arizona has been keeping it close to the vest, but they don’t currently have a QB and are expected to be aggressive in free agency. They have a new head Coach (former Panthers DC Steve Wilks) and hired Mike McCoy as their OC. I could see it being a good fit for Case if he ended up there as he’d have Larry Fitzgerald and a hopefully healthy Adrian Peterson.

1 Like

AKA, the Geriatric Squad!

1 Like

Imagine the team building trips they could have to Luby’s after practice at 4:30 every day!

4 Likes

Sorry I haven’t watched the NFL in 3 years so they’ve obviously changed.

I only gamecast former Coogs, so I don’t get the best analysis.

Case comes in at #11. Pretty remarkable journey he’s had. Still don’t see all the Cousins love. Great numbers, so so record.

1 Like

5 of the top 11 are expected to remain with their teams either by new contract or by being tagged.

Number 11 overall, but #3 QB behind Cousins and Brees. Having Cousins ahead Case is wrong, having him ahead of Brees is rediculous!

2 Likes

I just can’t believe that Brees will leave NO.

1 Like

record should the last thing you use when determining if a QB is good or not.

Maybe it’s different at that level but I think you always want winners, Case always had that “it” factor, finding a way to win.

1 Like

Did they change it already? Case is listed at #10.

He’s the 3rd highest QB behind Cousins and 39 year old Brees. Case is higher than both Bridgewater and Bradford. 9 total QBs listed in their top 101 which includes Kaepernick at 81 which dubious.

While free agent contracts can be signed starting 4pm 3/14, teams can make contact and negotiate terms with player agents starting 3/12. Should be juicy rumor time right about then.

A QB’s w/l shouldn’t determine if a qb is good or not. Vikes had a very good defense. Do you think the Vikes and Keenum would be good had the defense been average or bad? No. Kyle Orton won games with the Bears. Andy Dalton made the playoffs 4 seasons with the Bengals. Hell, Tim Tebow was winning games with the Broncos.

1 Like

Maybe? Did someone get franchised today and taken off the list? Weird.

Ansha from Detroit was franchised