2022 Case Keenum Thread - Houston Texans back home where he belongs

Just bookmarked that article for future reference.

My fault

Just messin with you Patrick.

1 Like

What’s the big deal with Cousins anyway?

9/10ths of all the other NFL quarterbacks suck worse that he does.

1 Like

:wink:I was laughing about it after I saw your post.

1 Like

Here is another article from Mr. Hartman:

I have been following the Cousins / Keenum news very closely, guaging fan reaction in each of the possible destinations. I was very disappointed with the overall fan reaction in Denver. It seems the talking heads will never believe in Case. That doubt seems to permeate throughout each fan base. Zimmer added to the fire with the i don’t know if next year will be the 2017 Case or the 2014 Case. My hope for him, is wherever he chooses to play, he has a year just like the one he just had, and finally shut up the talking heads. Go Case.

Broncos Oline pretty awful but adding this guy & hopefully big improvement from last years #1-Bolles would give Case a chance.

"Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame. The Broncos land Case Keenum as their starter in this mock, leaving them open to address another need. Nelson is a bust-proof prospect who should be playing at a high level for the next 10-plus years in the NFL. "

The fans were the same in Minnesota till after they started winning.

Where ever Case ends up he will win the fans over with his heart, grit and play on the field as well as how,he conducts himself off the field. Though Zimmer just seems to,relish throwing him under the bus the Viking fans love Case and would take their chances with him next season.

Maybe he should follow that OC and go play for the Jets.

Truth of the matter is: Most GMs and Coaches WANT Case Keenum to FAIL because of what college he went to (University of Houston). Had he gone to Alabama, Texas, or Michigan
he would have a safe job now!

I really don’t see small school bias in the league.

Garopolo just got $137million from SF and he’s from Northern Illinois with about 10 games under his belt. Plus you had Wentz from South Dakota be 2nd overall pick, and Flacco from Delaware has pretty fat contract.

AJ Maccaron who won a title at Alabama is a FA this summer. I honestly think Keenum gets twice the contract value after FA ends.

3 Likes

Keenum does not get any respect because He does not fit the typical mold that they continue to preach. Not because of school.

9 Likes

AJ Maccaron is a really good QB and i thought he would have won a Championship in the NFL just as i think Keenum would. They just have winning energy and factor. Its a shame some of these coaches dont realize what theyre doing because they feel pressured to keep everyone happy.

Here y’all go. Someone gets it.

1 Like

There are some really good comments at the bottom as well.

According to the survey 66% want the Vikings to sign Case. The writer brings up a good point. If they break the bank for,Cousins it will mean they will have less to,pay another position player.

2 Likes

I read this earlier today.
You are right, he gets it, and his points are spot on. Great article, and obviously, the fans in Minnesota love Case.

2 Likes