2022 offers

With all due respekt to Dejon & Galen but Griggs is a few levels up on them as a player.

If you think Griggs and his agent brother can come in here and totally run the show you certainly don’t know coach very well…that will not happen. That said, young Griggs, who still has his mind on making the big bucks, could come in here and have the FC rocking. If he has the chance my bet is he will go pro…

1 Like

I’ve been saying this. Unless UH makes another deep run it could get interesting.

But what if the NBA or GLeauge don’t think he’s ready? I sure hope he would consider us over other schools… especially those in Texas. I have a feeling that if he’s all about the big bucks, he’ll be playing for the Longhorns. Shame.

1 Like

I think LSU is paying the most these days.

4 Likes

Man… For a school y’all hate y’all sure are given UT basketball lots of credit. We don’t know how quick that program will take off.

1 Like

BAMA!

1 Like

I’d say LSU, Bama and obviously UT and ATM.

Lest we forget, UT had a freshman this year who turned down a $300,000 G League contract to play for “The University” and get knocked out of March Madness in the first round

5 Likes

Also the Jarrett Allen fiasco!

2 Likes

Top-100 SG has UH in his top 3 as he starts to consider visits.

8 Likes

Mike,
I think SanDiego has better weather than in Hawaii. I can make the comparison because I lived in both places .
Go Coogs !

3 Likes

Funny how some people who preach defense & culture would bend over for a fifth star :star2: playa :sunglasses:

If everyone already had the proper culture and humility, there would be no need for anyone to preach it.

I don’t think you got my point.

I don’t think Sampson is going to bend over for a 5 star playa. I think will recruit that playa, but the playa better be ready to play defense and be a part of the culture.

Or else… Got you.

No more Mills part 2

https://twitter.com/Justinmorgan_15/status/1382784695868461061

6-6 Wing , Justin Morgan, Cordova, TN

Offers: Memphis, TCU, Furman, Toledo, Tenn Tech

4 Likes

Justin Morgan or bust.

@Jesse22

:joy::joy:

8 Likes

You n pesik make Coffee nervous. :rofl::laughing:

1 Like