2022 offers

Ok then 247 has it wrong based off the report. Can you give us the lowdown?

I hear professional route
 I’m I right @rudycee

okay, set us straight then

Your credibility has gone out, Coop. Should of given us the scoop you were keeping us out of the loop from when it came to Griggs or ur theories :sunglasses:

Lol it wasn’t my report, it was 247 reporting from the GASO AAU event this past weekend. I’m not holding a scoop but an opinion I’m sitting on for now :laughing:

My question is will Griggs finish his HS career in Tx. He still needs one more year of HS

Griggs has no colleges on his radar currently. UH
Kellen Sampson is recruiting him very hard, but has not made any inroads with him yet. He is working with John Lucas, if that tells you anything.

3 Likes

Translation: theory

anything on here for Griggs would be pure opinion, hopes,wishes etc. at this time. He has not decided anything yet or close to any decision. I can tell you that I hope he makes the decision for UH, but honestly believe that he may be a one and done or a two and done depending on what he would do his freshman year.

I’d love him for one year, no problem with it at all.

Oh we know this!!! 5 stars are looking to just spent one year in colegiĂł.

I always see Griggs saying all the time “I run this city” on those Youtube highlights videos
why not come to UH then and make a deep run in the tourney/win a natty. Isn’t the 2023 Final Four in Houston?

1 Like

With Sampson preaching humility, is this the kind of kid Sampson would want on the team?

6 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

weve been recruiting griggs since the 8th grade, so yes
 also says dejon and galen were not humble when they came and had to grow

2 Likes

Good point Yoba.

Is it just smack
if he really means it come rep your hometown Coogs!!

Oh, believe me. Sampson would take Griggs all day every day and twice on Sunday. Kellen is working hard to get him at UH.

2 Likes

If they don’t get him it won’t be from a lack of trying. As long as he doesn’t go to Memphis I can live with it :joy:

5 Likes

Do you think we have a real chance at him? I’m just saying, if he came here can you imagine how hyped the FC would get?

My hot take.

If Griggs plays in college, it will be at UH.

3 Likes