2024 Offers

6-6 freshman guard? May be a giant guard by the time college comes around.

The competition in that video didn’t look great, but he is just a freshman and has legit shooting range. If he gets stronger and more polished against better competition, he could blow up.

He is legit based off his run in AAU this spring against better competition.

2 Likes

He can definitely dunk if he has a breakaway

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/top100talent/status/1415116640577101825

https://twitter.com/takemytalent/status/1414040818214596609

Master P’s son

2 Likes

Technically his father is Coog so is he considered a legacy recruit lol?

3 Likes

This kid is electric! Big time potential and get if we can get him! It’s great that Coach Sampson is recruiting these kids early. Get to know them and start building trust and friendship with them is a great recruiting strategy! Some kids are so good that they get recruited in middle school!

Make you say uhhhhhh!

2 Likes

Master P went to UH?

uhhhhh… nananana!

2 Likes

He looks like Marcus Sasser’s future replacement.

I think master P was on the phi slama jama team before he dropped out

Not only did he briefly attend UH but I’m under the impression that he was a scholarship receiving basketball recruit that signed with Pat Foster. I remember years ago trying to look it up from UH’s side but the info is hard to come by.

I don’t want to get into any arguments but I’ve always thought UH does a terrible job of marketing itself to this entire region. It should be common knowledge to ppl under 25 that UH alums include Master P, Lil Wayne, Paul Wall. Honestly at this point none of those names are really hot and we missed our window for that.

In all seriousness, with this NIL taking off somebody needs to contact the coaching staff and inform them about the Miller family’s connection to the city and James Prince. I don’t want to get into it since this is a basketball board but there’s no reason for UH to not be a favorite unless CKS decides to stop recruiting at some point for whatever reason.

J Prince (and rap a lot) is a big reason why Master P signed with UH back in the 90s.

1 Like

He was on scholarship, got hurt and left after a few months. He was big time HS player in New Orleans.

1 Like

The school has done a terrible job of marketing overall.

1 Like

Should get Bun out of teaching at Rice. And make him a professor at UH.

3 Likes

With how consistent drake has been and that time he wore the Jersey you would think we’d post that picture more

Same with Travis Scott even though he went to UTSA. He loves Houston therefore supports UH

3 Likes

Doesnt his age (b 1967) put him in the Guy V Lewis coaching period

Do we know Travis loves Houston like that? Has spent most of his time in LA/Brooklyn this past year. Lol

He loves Kylie and Harden.

Annual sold out Astroworld festival. Regularly attends rockets Texans and Astros games. Has an album dedicated to Houston. Filmed sicko mode in Houston with drake. Has a store here. I think he has a house here. Idk, I could be wrong. He might just be playing into emotions.