4% chance of beating OU per ESPN

Just saw on College Football Live that the ESPN FPI gives OU a 96% chance of winning.

2 Likes

Home game
Top 5 ranking
Owner of the Big XII
Former starting QB for National Champion

vs a team on the wrong side of a record bowl scoring output with a new HC and staff and very few returning starters on defense.

Not surprising but computers are not perfect

14 Likes

on any given sunday…

10 Likes

I saw those numbers earlier but I thought it wasn’t worth talking about.

1 Like

When reality hits, that 4% can be hell.

1 Like

Lol …please remember this, please!!!

3 Likes

Soooooooo, you’re saying there’s a chance !!

19 Likes

Lace 'em up Baby, let’s go!

3 Likes

I think our offense will keep up, it’s all up to how much improved is the defense.

4 Likes

I like our chances now.

1 Like

We live for this s#$t! Its on now.

I do hope CDH show the team those numbers so they will be as mad as we are.

4 Likes

Unlike some posters here, I highly doubt our guys are intimidated. Unleash the dogs of war!

5 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/57/24/54/572454f1bf5775862b8e02484ff680a0.jpg

10 Likes

ESPN will be running their odds chart during the game. I am hoping to see some odds change as the game plays out.

3 Likes

We have to be able to to stop their running game.

Also , it wouldn’t hurt to star the game on offense and score on the first drive.

Go Coogs!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Those ARE NOT dogs of war … more like playful puppies of peace …

and someone is very sick putting that kitten in a box full of pecking baby ducks

Only dd knows where to find these perverted videos …

4% chance of winning … eh … like I stated earilier I will be glad when this is over … and we can get back to Holgerson and assistants trying to revamp our team without Mohammed Ali trying to knock us out in the first 20 seconds of the first round …

3 Likes

From 2016…

blob

12 Likes

Thanks for the context. Less than 10% chance after a Peach bowl win. ESPN just has give a lot of weight to their blue bloods. The bigger issue with this game is the 24 or 25 points Vegas is giving them. I think we were two TD dogs last time but someone probably has those numbers too.

2 Likes