We Can Still Have A GREAT Season

I predict 9-3 worst case

1 Like

lol

1 Like

I think we can compete for the conference title but it’s going be tough.

What’s your deal man? Every thread you run down the Coogs,

8 Likes

9-3 after last night. I was at 10-2 before last night. I have now added WSU as a loss.

here is a copy and paste of some of my recent posts…the vast majority of them do not deal with me “running down the coogs”…there is a word for what you just did…please tell me that word.

the eagles cut a bunch of players today, but not greg ward

2 days

Coogs In the NFL - Preseason Week 4, 2019

Cougar Football

roster cuts: TE Romello Brooker, NFL Transactions - 2023 Season - ESPN

2 days

Anyone else think we can actually win this thing?

Cougar Football

probably not… but it is possible…especially with King…any given Sunday…

2 days

Kyle Allen to start for the Panthers

Cougar Football

the panthers have waived QB Taylor Heinicke…which means kyle allen has a job…and looks like he may start the regular season if newton is still injured

4 days

Jordan Moore suspended indefinitely for unspecified violation

Cougar Football

tough break

4 days

Transfer Portal Rumors and Ruminations

Cougar Football

just giving my opinion

4 days

Transfer Portal Rumors and Ruminations

Cougar Football

i dunno about tune…when you see him at first he kind of looks the part…but after watching him for a while, tune sort of reminds me of piland–looks the part, but lacks poise and vision…I am not sold at all on tune…someone here said the coaches like tune…in practice, I assume…because in the game he pl…

4 days

Ed Oliver with the Bills…how goes his debut?

Cougar Football

well, the pundits are starting to weigh in on which rookies have done well this preseason…here is PFF’s list of the top 25 rookies for this preseason…ed oliver? Not on the list…

4 days

Meet Houston QB D’Eriq King, the 5’11" Ex-WR Who Could Be the Next Kyler Murray

Cougar Football

hour-long video analysis of King

Aug 27

Case Keenum Official Thread

Cougar Football

case will start against the eagles in about 2 weeks in the first game of the regular season…one of their stars is WR Desean Jackson

Aug 26

4% chance of beating OU per ESPN

Cougar Football

on any given sunday…

Aug 26

Ed Oliver with the Bills…how goes his debut?

Cougar Football

by the way, aaron donald played well below his listed weight of 280 last season…no more than 270, and probably around 265-270…

I’m standing behind my prediction of 13-1 (even though I had us winning this first game)

1 Like

Ah the optimism, pessimism, borderline trolling, hidden agendas, analysis, and links/quotes to support arguments/opinions…Coog football is officially in full swing so all is well in my book! I just want to see improvement each week and think we will. My first game this season will be WSU. Can’t wait to make the drive down from DFW. I need some womp womp in my life!

4 Likes

Sticking with my original prediction of 9-3. BTW, OU was one of those losses. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Let me rephrase… we get how you feel about the OU - Coogs game and the season moving forward. You’ve stated it over and over and over, with youtube clips.

you didn’t say the magic word!

At this point I just want to see improvement on the defensive side of the ball. Our offense will continue to get better and better and will be hard to stop. On the defensive side if we can just start to gel a little bit we might stay in some ball games. If not we’re going to continue to face problems with such a tough schedule. Again, If our defense can come together and we have a chance at a successful season and a bowl game. Great? I’m not on board with that word yet. Then again, I don’t think we need to be great to have a fun season. I expect a lot of fireworks from this offense.

1 Like

Let’s put things in perspective. At the end of the year, how many good teams will OU have beaten by 18 points – I suspect we won’t be the only one.

This was the first game for a whole new staff, system, and many new players trying to get adapted to it all. We played a top team with top athletes and got beat. But we are building, OU was just a really hard team to start it all against.

2 Likes

Hey, you got your pessimistic opinion of 6-6 and I have my optimistic opinion of 9-3. Problem? lol

I am right there with you. He makes his prediction and all I do is give mine, no negativity towards him. His response is a poor atttempt at an insult from him with his “lol”.

I am going with the assumption he is a UH fan but a fly wing pulling troll

UH will have a successful 2019 football season with a good bowl date.
Anyone who can’t see the talent on your team is extremely visually impaired.
Many of us North Texas fans had the below “Jim look” after watching UH’s overall team speed in spite of the buzz saw the Coogs walked into up in SoonerLand.
Y’all will be just fine. Honest…you will.

4 Likes

I NEVER have a problem with ANYONE expressing an opinion about this team…or ANY team…but the moderators here are some of the most oppressive I have even seen.

A moderator here did not tell the truth about my past posts. I presented evidence to back up my assertions about the falsehood he told about my past posts. He then failed to admit his falsehood. Speaks to his character.

I think the team was unprepared, and I put the blame squarely on the current head coach, dana holgersen. Crazy, huh?
I said from the start that holgersen was a bad hire, and I will continue to say so, despite censorious moderators.

perhaps your assessment for CDH is as accurate as the moderators is of you?

maybe it is…maybe i am wrong…or maybe you are wrong…who knows…time will tell…
oh my gosh…the global implications!..dude, it’s an internet forum discussing a football team…that’s it…no need to get too worked up over it…

you would like to think I am worked up because I have seen your type before and that is their goal. Nope, I am calm as can be. In my years of life I have come across much more intelligent and strategic guys than you. I am a combat vet so to think a few words on paper by you would cause me be “worked up” is laughable but there you go with your tinfoil hat stuff again. Someone that posts inflammatory made up stuff only has one goal. I recognize what you are and what you are attempting