5-Star Jarace Walker Sets Official Visit Date with Houston

Bottom line is the top 100 or 150 tells us a kid is REALLY good and can play…… where they fall in that number wise is subjective and trying to compare with players from before the 2000’s is a fool’s errand.
A player from the 50’s to 80’s , etc. Did not have the national exposure these kids do today so why even try and compare?
If we land Walker I’ll be extremely excited to see what he can do but I don’t care about how he would be ranked in comparison with Elvin.

3 Likes

Only if Bob Gibbons rates him

I think we can all agree that KMoney thinks Clyde and Hakeem are far worse players to anyone we have recruited since them, thus a team with 3 final fours requires defending.

KMoney is obviously a TU fan pretending to be KMoney1’s identity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah I’m progs remember lol

1 Like

Starting to get a good feeling with all of the “experts” starting to predict Walker to UH.

3 Likes

Are they really?

We recruited Akeem ?

We recruited Clyde; Hakeem recruited us.

4 Likes

Cab fare bargain!

What ranking was Tito Horford?

Let me get back to you.

Not even talking about Jarace Walker any more. Time to change title of thread.

2 Likes

Exactly. Can those that want to discuss stars and rating move the discussion to the other thread?

Is that thread rated higher than this one?

8 Likes

You act like that’s the first time that’s ever happened to a thread. Come on @Joprior23, it’s business as usual.

Not quite correct. A coach in Africa named Richard Mills saw H. A. playing goalie at a soccer game. He took him to a basketball court and once Mr. Olajuwan dunked his first time, he was hooked. Richard Mills was a friend on Guy V. Lewis and called him. Coach Lewis flew him in for a try out but no one met him at the airport so he took a taxi. The rest is history.

I agree with your summary. I based my post on brevity.

Yes but he visited a Big East school first and hated the cold

1 Like

St Johns

1 Like

Yep, good call