A real D1 playoff

Just can’t risk an upset.

This about the ncaa.
ncaa is corrupt to its core. Sports agents getting investigated by the FBI? What about the FBI investigating the ncaa. I come back to the point of public Schools getting public money, your money, my money.
Should not we demand equality for it? The ncaa obviously does not see it that way. Let’s call them for what they are. They are a fraud. Unfortunately we live in a society that has a five seconds attention span.
Here are the ncaa core values:
http://www.ncaa.org/about/ncaa-core-values
Now the 16 principles of conduct of intercollegiate athletics:

Can you all believe that they have the nerve to post this? These are noble but can anyone of us believe any of this? They do not obey by their own rules but wants you to believe that they do.
So as long as the cfp and the ncaa are in bed together the cartel will be free to do what they please. The cartle’s message is unequivocal. Everybody else can take a hike and look at our back side. The only way to stop this scam is indeed to go to the supreme court or have a major petition. Do you really have a genuine 16 CFP discussions in the media? Leach brought it up but espn did not even mention it. What does that tell you?

Switch out UCF for TCU and that is a great 8 team playoff. I am just not for 16 teams as college football has always tried to crown the team most deserving as champ based on the entire season. Also college football has the biggest imbalance of talent of any sport out there. When is the last time you have said a team not in the top 8 is the best team in college football? It just doesn’t happen.