AAC Tournament Bracket

Sorry but not many NC St fans on this board as you might imagine.

4 Likes

Even if Temple lost in the first round, it nets UH an additional $20k a year over the next few years. Might be an insignificant amount to an ACC team, but we will take all we can get. Just a strange thing to say on the Coog board.

Temple up by 2 at half in a barn-burner.

I’ve been treated very well on this board in spite of my heritage and needled occasionally when the opportunity arises. I love the Coogs, but im also pulling for my Pack

6 Likes

Fair enough. You’re a valuable contributor to this forum

2 Likes

Wichita State pulling away. @Jayyram, can you get me some lotto numbers this week?

2 Likes

Not good for the American, come on Owls.

1 Like

They’re still using the air horn for a buzzer, can’t they fix that thing? We have a meaningful game tomorrow.

WSU has been playing good ball last 4-5 weeks. Temple not very disciplined. I like Shizz but he just got a T with team trailing by 6 in a game they have to win

1 Like

Wichita and Memphis have both shown they’re going to be better next year IMO.

2 Likes

League is going to be really good next season

2 Likes

An NBA arena with the break between sessions I was surprised it didn’t get fixed.

1 Like

McDuffie is really going to be missed by Wichita next year. I’d rather have him in my team than either Cumberland or Rose

Shockers winning this from the FT line. 19-20 compared to 13-18 for Temple.

This isn’t a very well played game. Lot of sloppy turnovers on both sides. I think Cincy takes the winner by double digits.

3 Likes

2 point lead for WSU with 1:25 left

The best thing that could happen from this loss is Temple goes to Dayton. That’s the only shot they have at winning a tourney game. Hope they make it.

1 Like

They’re resume is extremely iffy. I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t make it.

1 Like

Yeah their overall record and win against us are the most impressive factors. I think they’ll get a lot of support in the room but could go either way. Whether they make it is a big referendum on what the committee thinks of our conference.

1 Like

I thought WSU looked pretty driven down the stretch like they growed up while we weren’t watching.

Neither team seemed to be doing much leaping. Like passes were over each others’ heads. Kinda like a different style
 dunno