AAC Tournament Bracket

OK. So Memphis is peaking at the right time.

But so are we!!!

Coogs over Memphis!!!

4 Likes

SMU 29 Cincy 21 with 7:32 to go in the half.

SMU’s been playing better lately. Thought their offense did well against us, minus the turnovers.

Would it be bad for any particular reason for smu to beat Cincinnati?

Cincy leads 40-38 at half.

Don’t have much hope for the Mustangs; Cincy always struggles in the 1st half

If we have any chance at the 2 seed line, we probably need to beat Cincy in the Final, or at the very least Temple.

With the right coach SMU could really build something impressive. Why couldn’t they be Villanova.

1 Like

My guess is the tournament winner won’t be decided by the time the field is set.

2 Likes

Just no real history of success without cheating. Not sure they could ever get a coach that will succeed long term there.

1 Like

SMU hanging tough. Back within 2 with 11:42 left.

I think we’re a 3 seed no matter what happens, but if there’s a chance, we need to beat the best teams we can.

OT: RIP SHSU tournament hopes.

1 Like

Nova looks like they are going down.

1 Like

Do we need Memphis or Temple to win the conf tourney to guarantee four teams in the dance?

First we have to play Memphis tomorrow.

I think if either win, the conference will have 4 teams in. If Memphis wins, might be 5.

I think Temple moves to next four in if they beat Wichita State. Losing to Cincy would knock them back to last four in at worst. If Memphis stole a bid, someone loses a spot. Would be surprised if it wasn’t Temple. Temple has to win tonight though.

2 Likes

Cincy pulls away over the last 3 minutes and will win this one.

1 Like

Those of us with intense interest in the bubble are pulling for the Shockers

You want Temple’s bubble to burst?

My Wolfpack needs all the open slots the field can provide to squeeze in.