AAC Tourney Tickets

Thank you.

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with Dallas these days since Hoss Brock is gone
 just avoid Highland Park. I live in Plano, one of the best burbs in the country. Looking forward to seeing the new Dickies arena. Saw it being built and the seats are all great.

I have spent some time in Plano and the surrounding area. It’s nice. I don’t have a problem with Dallas except the Cowboys and the pompous attitude that comes from thinking that Dallas is much better than Houston.

It would be nice to get some info on the tournament tickets and pricing soon. Not sure I can make it work - it overlaps my kids’ Spring Break - but I do know I can’t if they don’t give out any information.

Yikes. Highland Park is kinda area I have go to buy vehicle. So you say stay away from H.P. bec of SMU I guess?

I usually like your post as much or more than anyone on coogfans. Now another thing I have in common is I can’t stand Dallas Cowboys n always feel the Dallasites or whatever they call themselves have their nose stuck up at Houstonians.

I was told “should have those (ticket prices and tickets on sale) available within the next week”.

This morning, I read an online article touting Dickies Arena’s currently hosting the Fort Wort Stock Show and Rodeo and other upcoming events. Not one mention of the AAC Men’s Basketball Championship. However, the article did mention the Arena will host the 1st and 2nd rounds of the 2022 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tourney.

The AAC’s PR department is lacking.

1 Like

This is crazy to be in late January with no ticket pricing information for the event. The event is still on the arena’s page: 2020 - AAC Men's Basketball Championship - CANCELLED - Dickies Arena

I omitted it earlier because it was vague but the email follow up I received said they were awaiting “pricing and location” info from the league office. I can only hope “location” meant seating location reserved for each school in Dickies Arena and not the actual venue.

The NCAA gymnastics event in April has tickets available
:smirk:

Tickets for the AAC Women’s Basketball Championship went on sale November 22nd.

Well, that is very interesting. I have no idea what could be the holdup. It’s not the first college basketball game there and the AAC has plenty of experience in Conf Tourneys.

1 Like

Is Cuban trying to swoop in and get it at Dirks place?

Dickeys is scheduled to have a NCAA Regional so I am guessing no but P6 problems are more complicated than they appear on the surface.

Houston Men’s Basketball Conference Tournament!
Use this link to view this message in a web browser.

Come see the Coogs at Dickies Arena in Fort Worth March 12-15th by requesting your AAC Men’s Basketball Tournament All-Session Tickets Now!

Tickets range from $200-$325. The deposit will be $200 and will go toward the final cost of the tickets. A maximum of six (6) tickets may be requested. If you would like to make a group seating request, please reference the name and account number of all group members in the comment box when you request your tickets.

Seating will be based on the Cougar Pride Priority Point System. Tickets will be allocated starting in the best seats (determined by price). Also, remember that each ticket purchased through UH Athletics will accrue one (1) priority point. For more information please click HERE .

For your convenience, the seating map for Dickies Arena is HERE .

Requests will be taken until February 12th. Any tickets available after that will be open to the general public, so get your requests in today!

To make your ticket requests, please click HERE .

#GoCoogs
Twitter40x40 Facebook40x40 Instagram40x40

Interesting that the purchase screen is a single box for # of $200 tickets. No request for what kind of seats, etc. I think this dish is still baking in the oven but we are getting people ready around the table to eat
any minute now.

1 Like