AAC Tourney Tickets

Anyone know the story on why this site has no ticket pricing yet for the AAC Tourney?
https://dickiesarena.com/event/2020-aac-mens-basketball-championships/

1 Like

I’ve been wondering the same. I’ll probably book it soon, so securing tickets would be cool.

The tournament is in Fort Worth this year right? What are the dates?

Follow up, how do you get tickets with UH fans? I don’t want to end up being in the middle of the WSU faithful or Memphis faithful or whatever

Conference tourney is 3/12 to 3/15. I’ll be there with 2 buddies who are non Coogs but live in the area so interested in ticket info too.

https://dickiesarena.com/event/2020-aac-mens-basketball-championships/

Is Thursday the 12th the play-in games? Assuming we’re in the top 3, would we only play on the 14th and 15? Anybody know?

We will play the 13th, 14th, 15th

2 Likes

This is how it was last year

1 Like

Top 4 finishers in Conf Reg Season get byes and don’t have to play Thursday. Then you play Friday, Sat, and Sunday for Conf Tourney Ship as long as you kept winning of course. Just like bracket above shows.

1 Like

Best case scenario is that UH has the first game Friday morning = #1 seed.

1 Like

My wife has her Spring Break that week (Education career) so I told her we could drive up Thursday a.m and catch afternoon gms, check into hotel etc… Very important for Coogs to take care of business during Reg Season

1 Like

Per UH Ticket Office, email with info about the AAC Tourney will be sent “in the next couple of weeks”

:basketball::basketball::basketball:

2 Likes

I’m planning on being their.

Has anybody received an email yet on tiks for AAC Tourney in March.

How did tickets work last year? Were each game single-ticket events? Or was there a pass that you could purchase that would get you access to everything?

I talked to the ticket office last week and they said something would be sent out “in a couple of weeks”. A follow up email said something about waiting for info from the Conference.

They usually only sell them as Full packet for Tourney, go to as many or few as you choose. Otherwise it be too confusing if they have full pks n single tiks for a game and not selling same ticket-seat twice.

1 Like

Seems odd to get info so late, esp for an event that you’re planning to go for 3-4 days possibly. Not like it’s 1 day only. Wonder if the MAC has a better system !! I kid I kid. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree it is late. The tournament starts 6 weeks from Thursday. Maybe it has to do with the first time at the Dickey’s Arena in FORT WORTH…see, I didn’t call it Dallas even though DFW is all one to me. I am trying to be more sensitive to the triggered posters.

2 Likes

I prefer to go to FTWorth vs Da…, see I couldn’t finish it. Although I am guilty of buying my last 3 vehicles in Dallas :roll_eyes: :grimacing:. I only buy certain Brand and have developed a very good relationship w/ GM at a dealership there in BigD so worth the trip and have everything done b4 I get there. Other than that all HOUSTON!

1 Like