An update on a recent opponent

No one ever in Coogfans history:

Jalen Hurts(who now plays for OU) and Alabama needs to be brought up constantly because there is a huge connection between him and the University of Houston. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Whenever I talk UH ball I always think of Alabama. The parallels are unnatural.

5 Likes

When did you attend UH and what did you major and earn your degree in?

2 Likes

‘77 - Economics
You?

Fixed it for you!!

1 Like

UCLA is terrible, which helps. Also, word is that Jalen’s brother Dick is looking to visit OU.

I hear Jalens brother prefers Richard however there is no connection to him and the UH football program.

lol You’re literally the ONLY person taking initiative to post about Jalen Hurts after week 1. Do you not know that you’re the one who (yes, you) started this “An update on a recent opponent” topic? Do you need validation that bad? Or are you just wanting to rub it in after he dinked and dunked his way against yet another inferior defense?

2 Likes

I find the topic to be of interest, current and germane to the topic of UH football.
Get back to me after you criticize every other poster who is the only one to post something on a particular topic.

lol Enjoy the rest of your Sunday, Bear.

2 Likes

Back at ya!

Seriously…can’t figure it out !

1 Like

Sometimes you have to give a little grace to folks when they can’t keep up.

EECOOG69 = BS Electrical Engineering 1969 (You don’t need a top double secret code breaker here.)

2 Likes

Another meaningless comment !

1 Like

Gentlemen, how about a little kindness here. I understand Bear and Bama because with a son at Bama he follows them. I have a good friend who has a son playing for OU, and I follow his son and team each week. I have even commented to my friend that I love when Jalen has a great game, because it makes it hurt a little less how he dismantled us. My comment to my friend is basically the same as Bear’s to us. I will assume he meant it as pointing out OU may even be better than we imagined. Therefore the beating was not as big an indicator as we thought of our teams abilities. Cut him some slack and wait to see if he continues to post OU and Bama stuff. Since this board now seems to require I.D. I earned my B.S. in Chemical Engineering, class of 1969 and Student Senator for the College of Engineering two years.

1 Like

If you read closely, his point is to rehash that some said Hurts was not a good passer and King threw a much better ball. It is more a celebration of Bear by tearing down others more than trying to ease the pain of Coogfans everywhere. I only wish your assumption was correct.

However, I do agree with your initial statement about kindness though.

2 Likes

On closer reading I see your point. Thanks for pointing that out.

Bear gets banned a week after I called him out. I should have spoke up 8 months ago I guess.

7 Likes