Anenih

It seems that he gets at least 1 sack every other game. Definitely should be starting.

6 Likes

Love the delayed blitz Cauthen used on that sack. Secondary is doing well on the first read mostly it’s there.

3 Likes

He looks good. Definitely needs to be on the field more.

2 Likes

Add Chambers to that list.

1 Like

We reached deeper this game. Saw some new faces in the secondary and Kirven got in and played good too. Offense has to match the defense’ growth because they’ve literally got better every week.

You think maybe the fact that our O did not leave the D on the field for 45 minutes may have something to do with the D doing a bit better? If we ran the Briles O this year, we may score a few more points, but our D would be giving up more and we would do well to match last season.

2 Likes

Preaching to the choir. I said this 2 or 3 days ago that this would be our shot at wining it. Too bad coach got away from it for no reason whatsoever and gave them enough possessions to win the game.

He also blew his assignment and gave up an easy TD. The QB was flushed out, he came up and left the RB he had in the flat and it was a simple toss over him. Then the RB was off to the races.

I suspect he may be a little too focused on pass rush and needs to improve his eye discipline to get more playing time.

Interesting that our best pass rusher, Anenih, is taken out after he makes a sack and isn’t there for the next play which is a passing play.

Our defense looks just as predictable and passive as last year

1 Like

Cauthen and the DL coach I am sure knows by now who needs to be playing. Take note of the drives that #12 (Anenih) and #94 (Chambers) were a part off these past three games. Way better outcomes, QB pressure, stops, and sacks.

Would like to see Anenih, Chambers, and Turner playing at the same time with consistent pressure on a 4 man front!

5 Likes