Any chance Grimes returns? (Update: Grimes Declares for NBA Draft)

He’s 21.

Like I said he was a 20 yr old junior when he declared, I was clear as a Houston’s sunshine :sun_with_face:

Go look it up the day he declared for the NBA.

1 Like

He’s 21.

Edit: I keep saying it bc you taking it way way more serious than me. Then give long dissertation on what he did when he was 20 y.o.
:rofl::grin::joy:

2 Likes

Here papi! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Even funnier you let me know when he played his last game. Wheww I had no idea when he last played. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. #SlowSlower
Good day!

1 Like

You put Jess21 . I’m Jess22. :joy::joy:.

Have a good day Beast, that was too easy to not mess w ya. Stop taking it so serious, on how old he was when he did this, that, when the experts think his birthday is , etc. It’ll all be ok. At 61 y.o. I take all that w grain of salt or pepper as I prefer best actually.
#Peace

2 Likes

Beast, grimes is 21

2 Likes

2 Likes

:joy::grin:.

Y’all are too much! Stop :raised_hand:

So JESS21 says Grimes is 22?

1 Like

That year is going to cost him millions!:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Can I get a 23 out there!! Any 23s going once, twice…

I say he’s 21. BD – May 8th. But Beast let me know his last shot w the Coogs he was only 20. So that’s huge… if his BD was March 8th, it be like Mutombo… No no no no no!! :laughing::joy:

Good thing you were there to correct him. That really changes things now that he had a birthday two weeks ago.

1 Like

jeez the off-season is sooooooo long. I miss the days where in the in-game thread, Pearland would doom us to the NIT after we miss a shot. Those are the days…that can’t get here fast enough.

2 Likes

I think you miss the whole point on whether he was 20 or 21. I really don’t care to go further. But glad you think so highly of my catch.

You sure seemed adamant about hammering home the point that he’s now 21. Maybe go back and read your repetitive replies, you might not have come across how you intended to.

2 Likes

Ok Ben, just to finish so we can move on from discussion. The reason I kept saying he was 21 was bc Beast was making it a big point on Grimes was only 20 when he played and how the scouts from NBA would view that. So he kept giving ex’s of when he played and even lmk when he played his last gm…very kind of him . My whole point was/is whether he turned 21 in March or May will make ZERO difference on how the Scouts will review his attributes towards being an NBA player. I knew that Beast knew he was now 21, I didn’t do good job of letting him know that wasn’t why I was responding. Hopefully that allows us to move on.

Why don’t you guys “discuss” how old Cumberland was during his final senior season?

3 Likes