Any info on 2020 spring practice?

With all due respect, Mike, I don’t consider giving advice to mitigate the spread of a pandemic as sensationalizing.

The media isn’t telling people to stock on toilet paper.

Italy is running out of hospital beds and ventilators. Doctors are rationing those. Therefore the whole county is basically on lockdown and it’s for one reason and one reason only. It’s to mitigate the spread of a most deadly disease.

Safer is always better than sorrier.

Go Coogs!

6 Likes

Especially for old coots like me Johnny!

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about, Butch! :blush:

Seriously though, it’s just common sense, especially for people that are high risk, (older, diabetics, overweight people, people compromised immune systems like yours truly so that’s two strikes against me :smirk:). I have parents in their 90s and I also have a one-year old in the house, plus a lot of close friends that are doctors and nurses. Not to mention that I drive Lyft since being retired. So, I confess I might be a little more touchy about it.

Go Coogs!

2 Likes

As a fairly young alum who tends to dismiss many of the non-football related replies with “ugh boomers…” Thank you for a reasonable and well articulated response to the dismissive nature of the previous poster.

3 Likes