Arkansas taking Texas behind the woodshed

Big win for Arkansas. Kudos to Kendal Briles.

Arkansas is bbbaaaaaaaccccckckkkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

And Texas is not!

3 Likes

When is the National media going to stop putting Texas in the top 25? My goodness.

13 Likes

I love it. Horns Down on the scoreboard. Think the SEC is going to take pity on the Whorns with the horns down sign like the Big XII does?

3 Likes

Good Lord. UT in the top 15?!?!?!

Your national sports media is a propaganda machine.

15 Likes

Exactamundo.

So we like Kendal now? I am not sure I am ready to move on from the Army Bowl game where he mailed it in on his way out the door. But hanging that many points on UT is helping his case

3 Likes

Coog fans always fall for the soup du jour.

1 Like

Welcome to the SEC:

23 Likes

Has this been posted? If not:

" On Friday, however, per a report from The Lubbock Avalance-Journal, the annual game between the Longhorns and the Red Raiders was reportedly saved, after the two schools agreed in principal to play year non-conference matchups upon the Longhorns exit for the SEC."

2 Likes

Will Arkansas as an SEC team get penalized for the “hors down” the fans and some of the players were doing late in the game? That kind of bullying gets you in trouble in the big 12

Maybe they like getting taken behind the woodshed. Do I hear banjos?

1 Like

horns

Herman is laughing his @$$ off in his living room!

They’ll move up in the rankings.

1 Like

Just two games in and ____

3 Likes

Better start forming a Search Committee for the next coach.

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/brobroma/status/1436871224030793732

4 Likes

The fools in Austin just don’t get it. Herman was doing fine but they are so myopic, inpatient and deluded by their own poisonous culture. The culture of Austin really. It’s broken.

You can bet the players who were producing miss Tom Herman. They had bought in.

it’s only 1 game but the fools in Austin are already grilpping and chocking on their tea.

5 Likes