Attendance Thread WSU!

A party of three for this Cougar family. Section

2 Likes

Welcome Wazzucoug… enjoy your stay in H-town. The food is amazing, any kind of cuisine you could want, but don’t miss the Tex-mex.

2 Likes

6 of us in 335. We requested suite level seats. We were down pretty low and close for the games we played there between stadiums and none of us were happy.

2 Likes

4 of us in Section 314, I’ll the guy in the Red shirt.

2 Likes

6 of my UH buds are sitting in my seats at NRG. I am having a watch party here at my house in South Lake Tahoe. My neighbors are coming over (Fresno State, Oregon State) for pizza and football snacks !!!
My UH flag is flying on my house !!!
Go Coogs !!!:paw_prints::paw_prints::paw_prints:

6 Likes

The wives can’t make it but that ain’t stopping us. Group of 4 in Section 538.

2 Likes

I bought some tix in the first row of section 320. Hoping to see some Coogs in what I expect is the WSU section.

2 Likes

Sorry meant on the phone with friends I am in Seattle.

Went to Houston 1st time in 1981 at x mas and my cousins took us to Ninfas. My mom and aunt got hammered on margaritas while we were waiting on a table. Kids went home with my dad, moms went home with my uncle, lol.

Was there last in 2010 and drove one of my cousins cars with my uncle to Reno when they moved.

Should have said it before Cougs are fun as hell and will probably drink the bar at the hotel out of beer tonight. Sounds like the Hyatt downtown is getting pummeled per our sideline reporter for the radio team on her Twitter Account.

Our fans are famous for doing it at Auburn in 2013. It was hilarious, I was there it really happened. There are photos even.

Have fun for all those gong should be a good game

2 Likes

Section 124 Row H. We’ll be tailgating in the green lot if anybody wants to come watch the North Carolina-Wake Forest game and have some jambalaya.

2 Likes

What about Shasta!, I feel so sorry for Shasta kitty, I think I’ll just go to the zoo tomorrow and try to make her feel the love…

2 Likes

We will be there! Go Coogs!

2 Likes

If you or anyone you know is looking for a single ticket, I have one. I would rather get it to a UH fan than a scalper or the other alternative.

1 Like

4 tickets section 335. Looking forward to a fun game!

1 Like

Our regular group of 7 will be there. Looking forward to it. Gonna head to the stadium around 4.

1 Like

Montcoog you are a true UH Cougar !
Beat WSU !

1 Like

6 of us going. Go Coogs!

1 Like

Sec 133, 4 of us will be there. Go Coogs!

My two in sec. 125. GO COOGS!

#3! #GoCoogs!

In Blue Parking lot…123…K…2 tickets for me and wife… when does Cougar walk start? By UOH Men’s Basketball