Attendance Thread WSU!

Whose going? Where are your seats? Where are the out-of-towners at watching?

I’m having a Portland watch party, believe it or not, I have converted quite a number of locals into Coog fans. They all remember the Drexler - UH connection whom they LOVE here.

GO COOGS!

5 Likes

I’ll be there with 2 others on the WSU side. I’m guessing between 40-50 thousand with a bunch of UH students showing up

1 Like

Why is there no excitement for tomorrow night? This is a huge game for the Coogs! National stage espn game on a Friday night we should be pumped up for tomorrow and everybody should be coming out

3 Likes

National television oh boy !, I don’t have a positive feeling
Again the story line is both teams have bad defense

1 Like

I’ll be there! First Coog and DI game, and first time at NRG. SEC 138 ROW M Seat 23. Looking forward to the game. Go Coogs!

4 Likes

And both have awesome coaches and offenses which people like

2 Likes

we will be there with six

2 Likes

I’ll be in section 124 celebrating my birthday with a cougars win!

3 Likes

I’m in Section 128, Row FF, Seats 1, 2, 3, & 4.

2 Likes

Bringing two buddies in section 511! Can’t wait to escape DFW!

2 Likes

4 of us in section 125…row A. Not too excited about being front row. Anyone sat really low like that at NRG before? Will I be able to see the field?

2 Likes

I have for game against Rice. I remember it being hard to see plays on the near sideline but overall not terrible. This was during Levine era so it’s been a while.

1 Like

I haven’t checked the stats but I thought their defense was actually pretty good

1 Like

Going +5

2 Likes

Obviously going +2, Cougar Boozers Tailgate since 2014! I missed the PV game so I am excited to see the guys in action. Wish I could have had sideline seat, instead of the endzone, but it’s all good! GO COOGS!

2 Likes

Watching this one from home. Go coogs

2 Likes

We’ll be there in section 126, row DD. I’ll wear jersey #94 (Isaiah Chambers) that I won from Cage Rage Alumni tent drawing.

5 Likes

Uh Oh! You might not want to wear Isaiah Chamber’s jersey. He might want to get a cut of the value of his jersey. “image” :joy:

4 Likes

Sounds like a pretty good WSU crowd is making the trip after talking with friends who where at the airport today.

3 Likes