Attendance tonight 40,873

CougarRed… on the mute functionality I was quoting the creators of the board software (which is not us). There is no unilateral blocking feature available, or else we would turn it on. That’s their rationale, and there are long arguments back and forth as to add this feature or not, however to date, it doesn’t exist.

But TAMU91 should go, and I will make it so.

1 Like

Why is everyone hating on TAMU? I’ve never seen him say anything unreasonable or flagrant, and his evaluation certainly didn’t seem intentionally inflammatory. This is a place for all coog fans to come and communicate and if he graduated from tamu then more power to him, and honestly all the respect in the world for coming around here and staying very classy, from what I have whitnessed. Seems like maybe y’all are treating him a little different and reading his posts a little different based solely on his username.

I think we would be remiss to make this in to a community where fans of other schools are not allowed to come and post their opinions as long as they stay classy. And from every experience I have had tamu91 never struck me as anything but.

Edit: grammar n stuff

1 Like

I agree. He hasn’t been flagrantly rude or used any type of offensive/abusive wording. He based his opinion on what he “sees” but at the end of the day, it’s not really that scientific and if he wants to go with it, more power to him. People here should be a little more thick skinned and accept that ppl can have differing opinions. I’m fine with what he’s said so far. I don’t agree in his estimates, but that’s like, his opinion man. lol

1 Like

Well we are damned if we do and damned if we don’t. You guys aren’t attached to our inbox and we have gotten more complaints than you’ll ever know about regarding DebbieDownerAg. And I am tired of it. So the aggy is getting a vacation and lest you think we wield the ban hammer indiscriminately, he is only the second vacation we’ve issued since June 1st. Whereas on the old Coogfans it was a daily thing.

Also, do you think if I went on an Aggie board and posted daily – even if I did it politely and without breaking any rules – how weird I think their traditions are… you think I’d be congratulated while Journey’s Open Arms is playing in the background? He’s been allowed to post this for weeks, and it’s played out.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree with you but his schtick has gotten old, repetitive and annoying… that’s not thin-skinned. The first 15 times he posted about it, we let it stand. To insinuate we are running a fascist board where differeing opinions are quashed is duplicitous. Whether he is sincere or not, he’s “concern” trolling.

And, this thread has run its course.

The WHOLE point of this thread, which I started, was to congratulate and recognize how far we have come – not a thread where we get an endless powerpoint presentation by an obsessed Aggie.

40,873 on a weeknight! I can remember a 13th ranked UH back when I was in school drew a whopping ~13,000 at the astrodome for its home opener.

2 Likes