B1G PAC Rumors?

Thank you Munzell. The rodent wants to redesign “local” rivalries that is the end game. In a perfect college football world where everybody gets along the SWC model was perfect. The utau pimp just like with the PUF had to screw it up.
Again friends we are talking about public schools here. Getting money from you and I to support their lavish lifestyles. What planet are we on that we find this acceptable?

4 Likes

BTM

“Lights continue to dim on prospect of Big Ten expanding anytime soon. Valuation did not come back in favor of expanding with PAC schools in numbers needed (4-6) to make it work logistically for current PAC schools and financially for current Big Ten schools at this time.”

2 Likes

I think that’s his way of crabbing out from a baseless prediction.

There was no analysis done in the past week or two. It was never on the radar with anybody that mattered, IMO.

3 Likes

You are delusional if you think that. I think its amusing how folks say…the Big 12 schools aren’t worth anything, but hey, let’s invite most or all of them into the AAC so we can dilute our revenue share with them. The Big 12 8 are worth more than almost all of the entire AAC. There are a handful of AAC schools worthy of being in the Big 12…Houston, UCF, Cincinnati, Memphis. The rest of the AAC is not on par. (SMU might warrant consideration).

That’s my thoughts on this the financial dead weight schools of the 8 are better than the financial dead weights of the AAC.

2 Likes

There is a stipulation in the ESPN contract that allows them to renegotiate the contract down if the top AAC schools leave for another conference. The rodent would get out of the AAC contract if Houston, Cincinnati, Memphis, and UCF would leave for the Big 12 or another conference.

1 Like

Utter brain damage…1) 8 teams are worthless…won’t be able to get paid

1. the same 8 teams that are worthless and won’t get paid will add value to the AAC and increase our revenue share.

Hmmmm

You’re reasoning is off. If The AAC adds teams from the left overs, it will be 3 or 5. 3 = Kansas, OSU, and TT. 5= would those 3 plus ISU and WVU. We don’t need or want KSU, Baylor, or TCU. By the way, what is the value of the leftovers if ESPN refuses to bid on the new contract?

2 Likes

Back to the title of this thread.

Neither conference shows signs of expanding.

This talk will die down once the 2021 Season kicks off.

2023 may see changes announced as media contracts approach their expire dates.

2 Likes

More of the leftovers are leaving.

YES , nothing is going to happen with ANY conference until after Okie and whorn do all their actual leaving…That wont happen for almost a year…maybe next June at earliest…The Big 12 certainly isnt going to do anything until AFTER that happens and they see where they stand. PAC would be comfortable waiting for around same time IF they do something, because their expiration of GOR isnt till 2024…summer ro late 2022, to very early 2023. Of course, though neither conference may show any indication publicly, i am sure both are busy behind the scenes…So we are still in WAIT mode…I look forward to concentrating on FB and BB this coming school year and doing great in both sports.

2 Likes

No one said that.

Claims he got it from an Okie State “intern”.
Must have been ‘Pecos Bill’ cause he is as real as this letter.
https://twitter.com/TimShep1972/status/1426172793595604995

Baylor to the Big 10???

Umm no,

2 Likes

Was the Okie State intern Harry Potter or the Easter Bunny?

1 Like

I’ve got a letter that I have talked to Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie and Gal Gadot about joining in me a multi-partner friends with benefits situation. And I quote, "While nothing is guaranteed with the ladies in question they’ve all agreed that I was clearly going to be the best looking and best at important other things going forward in creating the harem " Totally real I tell you.

7 Likes

Baylor, as a non-AAU, R2 school, is NOWHERE CLOSE to meeting the B1G’s academic standards.

The notion that Baylor might join the B1G is delusional.

4 Likes

Now, that made for a good laugh this Friday.

Since we are dreaming…IF the B1G wants to enter Texas there is no way they take Baylor over Houston.

But the reality is that they aren’t adding either.

Baylor is as desperate as it gets right now…they see the writing on the wall

1 Like

Baylor to the B10…LOL

9 Likes

I know some people out there huff paint. Just hate to see it.