Baylor Details ‘Horrifying’ Alleged Sexual Assaults by Football Players

Regents are firing back at Briles and alumni through the Wall Street Journal. Cool…we can’t get in a freaking P5, but this embarrassment of an institution can. Life’s not fair sometimes.

• The sexual-violence scandal at Baylor University that cost its celebrated football coach his job involved 17 women who reported sexual or domestic assaults involving 19 players, including four alleged gang rapes, since 2011, according to Baylor regents.

• In at least one case, Baylor regents said, Mr. Briles knew about an alleged incident and didn’t alert police, the school’s judicial-affairs staff or the Title IX office in charge of coordinating the school’s response to sexual violence.

• Baylor regents said that when Mr. Briles was asked what he would have done differently, he broke down and wept. Many board members began to cry as well. “He couldn’t speak he was so upset, and all of us were,” Mr. Gray said. “Art said, ‘I delegated down, and I know I shouldn’t have. And I had a system where I was the last to know, and I should have been the first to know.’ ” Mr. Cannon said Mr. Briles quoted Scripture and expressed his regrets over the painful situation Baylor was in, but didn’t admit to wrongdoing.

The BXII is rehashing their CCG or someone is … not exactly anything news worthy …

Now the WSJ is showing reruns of Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees running rampant 17 times on the Baylor campus …

Not certain why … the damage has been done … the culprits already punished and underarm biggies given the heave ho out the door.

I see that TT is talking about hiring AB if KK is axed … the WSJ article may remind them otherwise … again.

The BXII regents aren’t going to do anything more to Baylor it would seem unless something new pops up but the WSJ doesn’t appear to be revealing any new revelations … just some gory reruns we are already familiar with.