Baylor

What a choke!

5 Likes

Biggest come back in OU history

5 Likes

Crazy comeback. Hurts fumbled 3 or 4 times it looked like they were going to get blown out.

1 Like

This is why I love the Air Raid… Youre never really out of a game.

5 Likes

I put my money on Baylor next week playing UT.

1 Like

If UT beats Baylor they’re in the NY6 bowl

2 Likes

Baylor (and OU) playing a Big12 schedule… which makes them look better (standings-wise) than they really are.

2 Likes

Ahh the air raid…kind of reminded of the time we looked dead in the water vs la tech down 34-7 midway through 3rd quarter! Def one of my favorite games watching as a coog!

3 Likes

I’m assuming this is sarcasm?

2 Likes

Yeah Jimmy Johnson really screwed that one up

God, I would never leave a successful college program to coach the pros. Ask Saban.

BINGO !

OU-Baylor rematch in championship winner goes to Sugar Bowl. If for some reason OU loses, maybe they get a NY6 too but unlikely with how the bowls line up this year. UT would have to beat Baylor and Tech, then have Baylor lose to KU while also having Iowa St lose 1 more. Then they would have to beat OU in the Big 12 championship.

The Alamo Bowl loved the UT loss today.

I’'m thinking the guaranteed contract offers he is going to get from the NFL makes this a done deal.

If i remember correctly Rhule just got a ridiculous contract extension. 10 years or something.

Edit: looked it up. They renewed his contract 2 months ago to run till March 31, 2028.

An NFL HC job isn’t for everyone. Nick Saban, Steve Spurrier, Dennis Erickson, Bobby Petrino and Butch Davis are a few examples.

. . . and Chip Kelly.

I guess we can buy Ruhle from Baylor and they can hire CDH.

1 Like

Is this post sarcasm? Are you being sarcastic about his sarcasm? Is there a word for that? How about when you’re sarscastic about someone being sarcastic about sarcasm? What is that called?

I’m just being sarcastic, by the way.

Or am I?

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2016/07/mind-blown.gif?w=580&h=435

Actually I’m just avoiding making an actual post about Baylor, or Oklahoma, or Texas. Cause they’re all below me.

Or are they?

3 Likes

The New York giants are coming for him.

1 Like

Good point, but he did interview with the New York Jets last January.