BB ticket update

I am in the 500s so don’t take all of the seats!

I’m guessing you’ll only get the number of seats you paid for right?

11:15 on the 17th. My “tee” time is 12:15. Hopefully I will make it in time.
We went to FC for a game played by TSU because the electricity was out on their campus. The audience was just as entertaining as the game was, and there were very few in attendance . . . . .

Can’t wait for basketball season to begin.

We are on the waiting list for season tickets. Probably going to have to wait for next year.

Now that there is a vaccine…

2 Likes

We’ll see !

1:57pm, Monday 11/16.

Mike - I’m close behind you at 3:20pm on Monday.

10:20am 11/17. Yall are lucky. Let us know what it looks like.

3:14 on Monday.

12:25 on Friday the 13th.

1 Like

how long do we actually have to look at and select seats, 5 min or what

According to email I received idk if I’m getting it late I won’t even have a chance to get seats by the time everyone else goes.

Friday 12:40

I’m Monday at 11:30AM. I’m not really sure I even really care where the seats are just as long as I’m in the stadium. I know I’m probably not getting my seats in 115, but that would be really cool.

2 Likes

I renewed Saturday and I ended up pick one of the corners bc I got to the point I didn’t care and just wanted 2 seats( my section was sold out). There were not a lot of open seats and I think they sell out by Monday or Tuesday.

This is the situation as of now Sunday 11pm.

1 Like

Looks like the tickets will be sold out by tomorrow. I hope that the place still has the same energy with the diminished capacity.

A few years back we were not getting 1500 to games much less selling 1500 season tickets.

4 Likes