BB ticket update

My appointment is in 3 minutes, and there are 14 seats left in the entire arena, 6 of which are ADA.

Somebody may have already answered this question but is it just going to be season ticket holders only or will they sell some general admin tickets

Looks like there is more than that in Sec 110

season tickets only

That is weird. When my appointment came around, there were literally only 4 seats showing green. When I tried to select them, it said I had exceeded my allotment, so I called the ticket office and Kylie got me two seats. While I was on the phone with her, a message popped up that they were now sold out. So I may or may not have gotten the last two seats available.

Now it says this:

Everyone who did not get tickets: Jay C took the last ones!!!

5 Likes

12 Likes

C’mon
show just a little bit of sympathy. At least my decision was made for me. A little extra Christmas money will be nice since it is not coming from my commissions this year.

Hey, I tried to leave a couple out there for the folks behind me.

1 Like

I was right after Jay, missed the cut line by one person. Fitting for 2020

6 Likes

I was given a date and time to pick my seat for the season for tomorrow 9am. Just received a text from UH saying tickets are sold out. Why would they even given me a seat choosing time. Would think they would of known ahead of time because of the deadline they set a few instead of the day before I pick to tell me I can’t use my season tickets. I am beyond frustrated. I only missed two home games last year and now I am going to have to watch every game on TV in what has the potential to be an amazing season. Go away stupid covid! Ughhh!

1 Like

They didn’t know who would decide to opt out if they didn’t like what was available when their turn came. It was like the olden days when airlines would overbook by a certain per cent because of no shows. At the time, there was no penalty for no shows.

2 Likes

so disappointed wanted to watch Caleb Mills again, might be his last year here damn it

They sent out an email to folks in the affected sections about a week ago that they might not get tickets. This isn’t really on CP or the ticket office at all. They gave you a time because they couldn’t know it would be sold out until after everyone actually selects their tickets. Hypothetically many ppl could have opted out rather than selecting from the available options.

1 Like

Jay C is about to start getting hate mail. Lol

1 Like

I put down a deposit on 2 tickets, which obviously didn’t happen. Anyone know if that deposit is refundable since I never got a chance to get off the wait list?

I was informed that they will be in contact to confirm what to do with the unspent dollars. Figure it will be like football: roll it over, donate it, refund it.

1 Like

just going to roll over till next year

1 Like

Wait, I had season tickets last year and never heard a peep this year about them. What happened?