Big12 Expansion Basketball edition

UCF is going north and BYU is going south

UT in the south and OU to the North? We have to play them in 2022.

I’m assuming there gone quicker than 2025

Not sure TT remains a power !

1 Like

It’s possible that in the first year our home games will be at Toyota Center if our conference opponents so choose :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

some of you old timers will
know where I am coming from
!

2 Likes

Or could the divisions look like this for travel reasons:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Did you make this?

On a side note 
.football drives realignment but basketball kept UH relevant the last few years.

12 Likes

We’re on the outside looking in if it is not for Sampson.

Memphis definitely would have gotten our spot.

17 Likes

It was looked at from Football–75% to Basketball–25% on strength of Athletic programs. I’ll say this it certainly didn’t hurt one iota what CKS has been able to get done w his program n put :eyes: towards UH on a Natl level when it comes to College Basketball.

Edit: read it on two different sites on criteria

1 Like

My post below yours says the same w/o seeing yours. Definitely put them over the Top w Football down little bit at this point in time. Can thank him also for being persistent n having the vision on what it would take to be relevant-- hence GVL Practice facility was a must along w redo of a dilapidated Basketball arena. Or else no way this can occur-- hoping for Final approval soon.

Truth.

By the same token we probably wouldn’t have needed him to save us if we’d gone with Kiffin over Applewhite.

4 Likes

Yup. Like we should have.

This seals the deal for me. Sampson needs a statue. ASAP.

I’m for sure down with that. Dana should also give him half (really all) of his P5 bonus.

5 Likes

No, I found it on Twitter

I was going to say, nice work. But instead, good find. :joy:

Looks good to me!

Me too pearland. I am looking forward to some reeeeaaaallllly good games.

Also BYU is pretty good in basketball so that would be another solid team. I don’t know if they are just being added in football but they would be a really nice opponent in basketball for us as well. Playing Tech, Baylor, BYU, Kansas, and OSU 2x a year would be amazing