Bitch, bitch

I KNOW, I KNOW I DON’T LIKE THE NEW FORMAT
AND I’M AN OLD FART AND DON’T LIKE A LOT OF
CHANGES. IT COMES WITH AGE.

3 Likes

Many people have fought and died so we can bitch and complain, so bitch and complain as much as you want.

I think a lot of us can identify and sympathize with change. Some of us just want functional and don’t care too much for fancy.

1 Like

What new format?

1 Like

Has something changed?

This is probably a complaint about a different forum. That happens from time to time. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What ever happened to the Scout Forum?

What ever happened to Baby Jane?

“Nothing has changed” :grinning:

Hey Grayfox, you and I know most of these new ideas are not so hot. The Canadian government says cellphones cause brain cancer. But so what, we just signed “Smoke”!!!

I haven’t been on the other forum in quite awhile. I think the Mod over there does an outstanding job of providing news, opinions, etc… but the pay to see everything and growing number of annoying people have caused me to take my talents here full time. Please hold the applause.

3 Likes

I second that. Scout and Rivals are now both “pay only” boards; why should I pay anything when there’s better UH sports discussion to be had over here FOR FREE???

I realize that Sellers likes to claim that he has all of this inside information, but the truth is, I don’t think that I’ve ever heard him say anything that I wasn’t able to find elsewhere on the internet.

Definitely not worth the money.

1 Like

Make me rich

This board is superior to the others. I tried to leave a tip on this board, but wasn’t able to make it work…Maybe it doesn’t accept wooden nickles??? Oh, by the way…you are spot on with Sellers…and that’s all I’m going to say about that subject…

2 Likes

1 Like

We got pushed out and then Scout got sucked up by 247.

Life continuing to nickel and dime us to death.

1 Like