Black Jordan polo

Anybody catch the black Jordan polo that the b-ball team was wearing at the game last night? Would love to snag one of those bad boys. Has anybody seen them for sale anywhere?

Noticed it. Player was sitting across the aisle from us. When he got up, we commented how good it looked.

I’ve called Nike directly multiple times asking where I can buy some of the Jordan items that the team wears. They had no answer other than your local sporting goods store. Maybe we can ask the basketball team directly?

Also a red polo with the UH and Jordan Jumpman would be sweet!

When Barnes and Noble had the bookstore contract, there was some great Jordan gear available in store and online. Ever since this new company took over the contract, the online selection is pathetic. I’ve seen Jordan brand hats at the Academy in Webster, but that’s about it.

1 Like

No Jordan gear yet, but pretty nice Nike selection at Penney’s on-line and in the stores. Plus, almost always a coupon or sale available.

Penny’s store is run by football fanatics. Fanatics runs the team store by the stadium. They are your best bet, but dont hold your breath on getting anywhere close to getting everything the team wears. If it’s not the sideline stuff from the Nike catalog there is next to no chance you will get your hands on it. I’ve always wondered who does the ordering for the team just doesn’t order extras and offer them to donors or just sell directly. Seems like something that would entice people to become cougar pride members without a lot of work.

2 Likes

Seems like there would be a kiosk at every home game.

I contact our assistant AD about cougar Jordan polos a few weeks ago and they said they’ve been told late Oct/early Nov.

I was told late last year as well when I was at a b-ball game. Never arrived. How we could have such a huge marketing item and get next to nothing apparel wise was a big miss. Here is hoping this year will be different!!!