Boise State-BYU

Also, how does the rule give them the ball back with the clock stopped? What’s the logic there?

Hail Mary fails and Boise escapes.

Clock shouldn’t have stopped; timekeeper stopped it, I guess because they thought the ball went to Boise. Clock was going to restart on the whistle, but Hardin called a timeout.

I still can’t believe he tried a field goal with 15 seconds left. Could have gone 1-2 more plays there instead of making your kicker try a kick 10 yards longer than anything he’s made this year.

That BYU coach…not so sure he’s gonna last long there.

1 Like

BYU coach’s decision-making reminds me of Dana Dimel.

Herman to BYU confirmed.

On a serious note I think we’ll continue to see Boise creep closer to UH in the polls if they keep winning and sadly pass UH even if the Coogs keep winning as well unless OU remains undefeated in the B12 and UL keeps winning (cept for the Coog game of course).

Win out and a 1-loss UH has nothing to worry about vs. an undefeated Boise St in my opinion. Now about that winning out part…#1-0

Agreed, a 1 score loss on the road to a 1 loss team, plus wins over 2 top 10 teams is way better than undefeated team, who’s 2 best wins were 1 point at home over a team with a losing record, and 3 point at home over a team that lost to an FCS squad the week before.

I had to quit watching this one at halftime. Can’t believe BYU couldn’t pull that one out after getting 5 turnovers.

1 Like

I quit watching too, just sad that BYU couldn’t take advantage of all those turnovers. Boise St keeps squeaking by teams as Colorado St almost came back and won last week. We need them to lose. If we drop Louisville, but win out and Navy drops the games we need, there is no way at 11-2 that we are above a 13-0 Boise St. I believe we would be above a 12-1 Boise though. The other wild card is Western Michigan, but I think we stay above them even with 2 losses. Their “big wins” include Illinois who I think will finish the year with 2 or 3 wins and Northwestern who might be .500