Boise State tap dances on Oregon

If not for 2 defensive touchdowns this would have been a true blowout. Still can’t believe Taggart bolted after 1 year at a school that has endless money and facilities. Duck fans are pretty steamed. I guess we aren’t alone in the G5 with coaches bolting.

And that was with BSU having THREE red zone turnovers (two returned for TDs). It could have just as easily been 38-0 or 41-0 in the first half.

Oregon did not even cross the 50 until midway through the 3rd quarter. Tell me again how the Power 5 are so much better than everyone else.

1 Like

The top end of the G5 is better than 80% of the P5 schools.

1 Like

51, that is a great truth that ESPN, other media and P5 schools try very hard to ignore.

1 Like

Oregon looked like the last place it wanted to be was in that bowl game…kind of like us last year at San Diego State…

1 Like

I may be wrong but I think as this bowl season goes on you’re going to find out that the pac-12 is not a very good conference this year. When your league champion usc has two notable out of conference games-one an overtime Home win over a 6-6 ut team and another a blowout loss to an extremely overrated notre dame team (49-14) who lost 3 games, that tells you all you need to know.

1 Like