Boom! RB De'Mitri Monroe commits to UH (Update; Decommitted)

Yeah, you wouldn’t want it to be based on Dillion being the most productive RB per carry over the last two years. Not bad for a guy that practiced a lot on the defensive side of the ball and was competing against a former 4 star RB for carries.

Agree Dillon has been fantastic for us. Didn’t realise he was a senior last year.

Then of course there was Brandon Wilson. Kid was solid both sides as well.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/DemitriMonroe13/status/1036333461630603264

3 Likes

OMG!!!

I watched four minutes of this and I don’t think I saw anyone tackle him.

Defense my #$#!!!

This kid could hang a freakin jersey at UH if we can hold him.

https://247sports.com/Video/DeMitri-Monroe-junior-highlights-8472226/?View=Full

1 Like

Thursday night he comes to Houston, VV is playing an hisd school. My Hs team is in VV’s district.

What team and where do they play?

It’s a huge jump from playing 3A opponents, but that kid looks good. He changes direction at full speed and does a great job of letting gaps develop, even when he could probably just run away from everyone.

He’s just the kind of guy that can turn into a star at UH.

1 Like

Mckinney stadium against Wheatley hs. It is on Friday.

The highlight of him jumping over a player last week was against Boling. Boling had a player go to Alabama and of course our LB Gooden #26 played at Boling also.

i hate wheatley

William Jackson.

i know. my hs is their rival. lol

Next Thursday the 13th , VV comes back to Houston to play Kashmere hs at Delmar stadium.

1 Like

oh ya im definitely going! thanks for the info

Watched the video and learned a few things . . . . . De’Mitri is fast . . . . . he plays mad . . . . . he knows where the ball is . . . . . he knows how to use blockers, both in the line and downfield . . . . . Also learned we need an offensive line like VV had last year and we need our team to watch how people got down field to block . . . . .

from the Van Vleck schedule website . . . . .
9/7 7:30p

Wheatley (Houston, TX)

Was tackled twice and pushed out of bounds once. The other 20 plays were TDs

Did they put up 100 on Halletsville?

I’m going thurs to see him. they play my high school.

1 Like