Brian Johnson to ULL?

https://twitter.com/brucefeldmancfb/status/937409303622930432

4 Likes

Please go

9 Likes

If any ULL admins read this board… he is 100% deserving and you should hire him right now, we had no complaints at all about him. Flawless in his playcalling and developed 3 QBs in one season! Don’t mess up and let somebody else hire him first.

17 Likes

Lol you guys are despicable

9 Likes

Truthfully I think its probably best having him back for a 2nd season to see if he improves and works with King all year… unless there is a sure fire hire like a Holgorsen.

3 Likes

I’d recommend him for the job!!!

2 Likes

Why? If he can go be a HC and make more money, and it frees us up of a mistake that HOPEFULLY Major can fix with a 2nd shot, it’s a win-win for everyone.

4 Likes

I’ll help him pack.

5 Likes

To any ULL fans, he’s a Great HC candidate. Will be sad to see him go.

5 Likes

We would all hate to see him go, but what are you gonna do?

Bruce Feldman and 99.9% of UH fans have a VERY different definition of rising star!

2 Likes

Please make this happen, hopefully Brian can take the DC with him

2 Likes

I’m of the opinion that Johnson is actually good, but even then, I think he’d have to give a hell of an interview to get the ULL job.

1 Like

Really! That run up the middle for no gain must really surprise you when it does not work.

3 Likes

Done deal, I drove by his house, saw a Christmas tree by the curb. Congrats!

7 Likes

He would be an awesome hire for ULL!

1 Like

Perfect hire!

1 Like

The Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, & Harry Potter agree 100% with you.

3 Likes

For the people who want him gone, who would you replace him with?

1 Like

His offense is averaging 6 yards/play, good for 31st in the nation. That’s better than we were throughout the Herman era. If they can get the turnover issue fixed – which I expect, being that Allen and Postma won’t be starting next year, and that the offense improved in that category toward the end of this year – we’ll have a dramatically better offense in 2018.

9 Likes