C/O ‘20 PG Tramon Mark commits (Update: Signed)

I think he started out with them but wasn’t getting time and he is playing with another team. Since there aren’t hard rules on rosters, players switch a lot.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/Brandon_Jenkin5/status/1150244049770700801

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if he makes a big enough move to get McDonald’s All-American consideration. He’s going to finish as a top 50 player in the 2020 class.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/RealBuckets11/status/1173393662409138176?s=20

1 Like

Are those new unis?

Those are some John Stockton short shorts. Man, I was very young when the Rockets played the Jazz in that era but even at a young age couldn’t stand that guy lol

5 Likes

Those are Corey Davis I am ready to play hard nose defense on you length shorts…

4 Likes
3 Likes

Mark looked good, glad we have him.
Cryer’s ability to shoot the long ball is damn good and can create his own shot.

1 Like

Tramon is just scratching the surface too. He has just started to be more aggressive and realize how good he can be. Can definitely win POY in the conf if he gets stronger and develops.

2 Likes

he also needs to learn to take advantage of his height more…most 6’6 guards normally have post skills because they were forced to play bigs in their high school and know how to take advantage of their height, but have to develop of their guard skills… he has top end guard skills but rarely exploits any height advantages

2 Likes

Correct I feel like he may have 2 and done potential if he puts it all together.

Damn, he hasn’t even signed with UH and we have him going pro.

1 Like

I said potential lol

Yes, if we were recruiting as well as Memphis, some folks on here would declare everyone a one & done.

UH will never bring in that many freshmen in one year as long as CKS is the coach lol

Let me know about Mark, don’t care about Cryer, he’s going to Waco.

1 Like

Lol.

Btw 1&2 and done guys are identified in HS so it’s not crazy. A lot of the blue chip guys are identified in middle school.

By the experts…no doubt !