Can we buy and donate bowl tickets?

I might want to.

1 Like

If you sign into your Cougar Pride account, there is an option for ticket donation. Hope that helps.

1 Like

Yes, we always donate two student tickets for the bowl game.

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder…will call John Noud on Monday to donate tickets !
Go Coogs !!!

2 Likes

I’m assuming the University is organizing a bus trip for students? I know in the past you could buy a package for a kid which is cool

1 Like

Talked with Cougar Pride today. You can purchase tickets through Cougar Pride from our required allotment for $30 each and these will be given to members of the armed forces in the DFW area. They get a T-shirt also and doing this your CP account will be credited for buying bowl tickets, CP told me UH Alumni Association is taking donations to help cover the cost of students going to the game, but were not sure if we would get credit for buying bowl game tickets in CP account. John Noud was not available when I called today.

You have to do it through Cougar Pride office? Or can it be done online?

You can do it online from your account from uhcougars.com

I didn’t have anything show up under post season tickets, that is why I asked. Where are they hiding the tickets?

You have to go to Buy tickets and under upcoming events, select the bowl game. from there you should be able to purchase and donate.

You can also donate to military personnel:

HOUSTON – Houston fans who are unable to travel to Fort Worth can support UH and the U.S. Armed Forces by purchasing a ticket to the game and a UH shirt for military personnel stationed in the area. Packages are only $30 and can be purchased here.

Logo Purchase Tickets Join Cougar Pride

For each donated ticket, each customer will receive one Cougar Pride Priority Point ($100 Value).

I donated 10 tickets today through John Noud in the Athletic Development Office for our Military…
Go Coogs !!!

3 Likes

Nice job, sir!