CDH Throws Shade on Applewhite

http://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1160982197752479744

7 Likes

We’re going to love CDH.

3 Likes

We needed to change the culture, good

7 Likes

Sad…What was Applewhite and No D doing on Dr. KHATOR’s time??! Seem like more playing and calling people out on cold days for jackets than actual coaching!!!

4 Likes

Time to publish the “Who’s a Good Teammate” hydration charts

2 Likes

This is where folks on this board start complaining we are practicing too hard and too rough in circle drills.

We were a tough physical team when Opie’s predecessor wasn’t job hunting and we weren’t anything close to that the past 2 years. This is a welcome change to me.

6 Likes

I agree, this is football not dancing in the daisies lol

1 Like

Opie’s crackpot roster management was by far the most infuriating thing for me. Good to be getting back to redshirt seasons and bringing in normal #s yearly for every position group.

2 Likes

When players lack fundamentals it is Coaching. Period!

6 Likes

Former WR Leday, who played under Levine, Herman, and Applewhite. He has mentioned before that he wasn’t a fan of CMA.

https://twitter.com/CatchAnything/status/1161107294257631233?s=20

3 Likes

Wow… So coach Herman was liked that substitute teacher his last year at UH, he really wasn’t %100 percent into his job. Sounds like he was trying to move on a year earlier than he did, but was probably waiting on the Texas job to open. This pretty much confirms that.

8 Likes

Of course, any school whose not in the elite Top 15 Super NCAA FBS programs are going to have those “will we lose our Coach after this bowl game” feelings.
We’re all steppingstone programs in that regard so all we can do is…enjoy who & what we have right now.
See y’all on September 28’th! :heart: Vs :green_heart:

2 Likes

I heard a lot of gossip about how Judas Herman was like a Drill Sargent and was hard on the players… especially after coming back after defeating Florida State … I never heard anything about Applewhite coaching…NOW Coach H has a Grawl and a gravel in throat sound… like a Drill Sargent I had in Storm…I still remember spitting fire balls when he talked… Similar to Coach H…I feel really Excited about the way he is working this team into shape… Junction Boys #2…???

2 Likes

Look at Florida State for crying out loud!