Chidozie Nwankwo

That still means UH might have to do something with it, clearing for practice but not play. Title IX/DOS and Harris County are two separate things.

I was just trying to clear up about court date n such. There’s no court… all charges dismissed. For him n his family, I feel its important we put correct info on here.

1 Like

Yeah my bad, I completely forgot. I will edit that out.

1 Like

Np. All good!

If he is under disciplinary action by UH and he can’t play pretty soon why not just redshirt him?

1 Like

On top of Sed’s injury, his family is from Houma which got rocked by Ida

That’s horrible. There isn’t much left of the area. I wonder if his family is okay. Hopefully much needed relief efforts are on the way.

2 Likes

FYI - saw the recovery time is 8 weeks so Williams might be back in November. (Duarte article this morning)

3 Likes

Might be playing this week.

https://twitter.com/jdm2186/status/1440368805004255237?s=21

8 Likes

Time to eat Big Dawg!

1 Like

I can’t wait to have Dot on the field !

1 Like

If he plays, then our good D just got better.

3 Likes

Well, things definitely got stingy up the middle.

2 Likes

This man is legit glad we got him.

3 Likes

Dot was having a hell of a time blowing up the Navy interior line. Lots of people in our section were commenting on his play. His teammates and the coaches were all over him congratulating him. I’m not sure why Dana refused to comment on Dot when one of the post game reporters mentioned what a good game he’d played …

4 Likes

Why didn’t UH release the Press Conference?

The PCs are a lot harder to find than during the Herman years. Multiple reasons I suppose.

Looking forward to seeing DOT blow up the Hurricane on Friday night.

3 Likes

First time I’ve found myself specifically paying attention to the nose guard’s performance!

1 Like

Really? You never watched Ed Oliver? You missed out.

6 Likes

He played right in the middle though?