Chris Harris Highlights "The Minister of Defense"

Its crazy how much he has gotten better from freshman to juco to now.

6 Likes

It’s amazing how many blocks he kept in play and, more importantly, did not foul while doing. His growth this year was phenomenal…and the fact he will probably get even better makes me think he’s going to make some decent cash playing ball somewhere.

6 Likes

Man! If only things had clicked for Chris one year sooner. But I LOVED watching him this year. It was night and day compared to previous years.

4 Likes

Some players just do that. I think his free throw % went up a lot this year and he was so much better at blocking shots and not fouling. Bob Hall was like that.

4 Likes

What a wonderful story about this young man. You can’t help but wish him the best.

5 Likes

What I am most proud of is that he actually graduates from UH. To be the first in his family to do so can be a difference maker and set the example for the future of his whole family – children, nieces, nephews, and younger siblings.

7 Likes

its officially highlight season!!!

last year i experimented with making tapes for the full roster, as i expected no one really cares about the non star players…so this year im only making them for the 5 guards (i know most only care about the mills one)

UH, The AAC, and synergy “fan” accounts all stop doing highlights, so it took WAY longer to make than usual and had to go through full games (might be my last time doing bball highlights :sweat_smile:). some good or bad depending on how you look at it–i had way more footage to work with so they are longer than usual (7-9 minutes each), but a lot of content to make them really interesting…debated making them shorter but i think they are entertaining and easy to get through. and you can stop watching if its too long for you…

i tried to set it up that if you watched all 5 youd make a case we’d have the best guard line up in the country…and a referent for those who arent familiar with our guys …

• probably starting with dejon tomorrow…then posting the other 4 every 3 or 4 days
7 Likes

Thanks Pesik!

1 Like

I would like to see a Fabian White one also if you could. But thanks for the effort on these.