Class of 2020 offers

(Patrick) #163

3* DT Angelo Anderson from New Orleans - Offers from Arkansas, Colorado and Tennessee

(Patrick) #164

4* WR Troy Omeire from Ft Bend Austin - Has 28 other offers from a multitude of schools.

(Patrick) #165

JUCO DB Justin Harrington from Bakersfield College in California (originally from Raleigh, NC) - picked up an offer from Iowa State right after ours

Harrington had 48 tackles for Bakersfield last season along with 4 picks and 1 returned for a TD.

(David) #166

But UH was first…maybe that will help with signing him.

(Tom Green) #167

Is Justin a 2020 offer ?

(Patrick) #168

Looks like he is.

(Tom Green) #169

dufus me I just saw where thread says 2020 offers. What I get for trying to work and look at Coog updates ! :laughing:

(Patrick) #170

(Patrick) #171

3* CB Joseph Wilson from North Shore - Has offers from Arizona, Kansas, FAU, ULM, and UMASS

(Patrick) #172

I’ve seen too many times a kid was listed as 100% committed to UT, Oregon, LSU, A&M, etc but the kid ended up going to UH instead!

(Patrick) #174

He’s picked up 6 other offers since we offered 1st - Mizzou, Nebraska, Rutgers, North Texas, SMU, and Tulsa

(Patrick) #175

3* OLB Catrell Wallace from Bryant, AR - Has offers from Arkansas, Arkansas St, Virginia, Oklahoma State, and ULM

Interesting, the pictures he chose for his tweet are not the standard ones we are used to seeing. It makes me think that he actually took a little extra time to look something up that he specifically wanted and that shows that he cares.

(Paul Marlow) #177

They need to sell some of the throw back shirts with some of the old logos. You could release one a year and see how the response goes to determine how many to make. Why let others make the money.

(Patrick) #178

4* CB Eric Reed Jr from Shreveport, LA - Has offers from LSU, Notre Dame, Ole Miss, TCU, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Duke, Southern Miss, and La Tech

(Patrick) #179

3* OT Tyler Bailey from Edinburg, TX - Has offers from LSU, Missouri, Oregon, and Texas Tech

(Patrick) #180

3* OT Nathan Anderson from Frisco, TX - Has offers from Baylor, TCU, Boston College, North Texas, and UTSA

(Patrick) #181

3* CB Tanner Hooker from Sheveport, LA - Has offers from Kansas, Kansas State, LA Tech, and Tulane

(Patrick) #182

3* Athlete Shamar Smith from St James, LA - Has offers from Colorado, Kansas, Memphis, Tulane, UTSA, Troy, Toledo, Texas State, South Alabama, Air Force, ULM and UL.