Class of 2022 recruit

Not many receivers include a lot of blocking in their highlights.

1 Like

Is it me or does this look faster than a 4.6/40 to you too? :slightly_smiling_face:

Sure didn’t take long to run these 80 yards. He’s no Quick 6 but my boy has a knack for outrunning people he’s not supposed to outrun. He also has a knack for touchdowns.

Clear Falls 17 - Pearland Dawson 0
Halftime (Dawson kicked our arse bad last year)

3 Likes

My clear lake boys are dominating in their game too!

1 Like

14 second clip
ball snapped @ 4 seconds
Crossed goal line @ 13 seconds

That’s 80 yards in 9 seconds. That’s a 4.5/40 according to my math.

Am I overthinking this? :rofl::man_shrugging: :blush: ok, I know the ball was in the air about 30 yards but STILLl!

Bombard Dana, the OC and Shorts about him.

This kid is a beast.

1 Like

Clear Falls 31 - Pearland Dawson 7
Final

Vidal - 2 catches 1 TD 85 yards
(Falls threw ~5 passes all night)

Pearland and Pearland Dawson are terrible this year. Pearland lost 42-13 last night.

1 Like

Much better view of #17’s 80 yard TD reception. It’s the first highlight in the clip.

https://twitter.com/htownhss/status/1431747394031570949?s=21

He’s currently in 5th place in this poll of Houston area receivers.? Yea, I know. It’s an unscientific poll :thinking: but anyway. :sunglasses:

https://twitter.com/vypehouston/status/1432509783425306626?s=21

Update:
Clear Falls fell behind Deer Park by a touchdown and then ran off 31 unanswered points in 45-21 win at Challenger Stadium.

Vidal kept his now 3-game TD (5) streak going with a nice rushing touchdown on a reverse which followed an incredible catch that both he and the DB soared skyward for but Luke just flat out took it out of the defender’s hands. I’ll have to find THAT highlight! Someone’s camera caught it, I’m sure.

Falls threw a lot more last night and #17 produced some timely first downs. Their bread and butter is the running game, they have 2 really good RBs and their QB can run too. OH, and their OLine creates movement downfield at the snap. Things like that help. And I digress.

Would it be too harsh to say that, until today, they’ve been more fun to watch than my other favorite team?

2 Likes

Keep spamming Dana and Shorts with his film until they at least look at it

Or if you know any coaches or GAs, have them show them his film

I have to confess, I think his current clips need work, too many of them and not enough blocking plays.

Luke went to our camp and spoke to the coaches including CDH. Here’s the thing, just the sheer numbers of guys these staffs evaluate, there are hundreds if not thousands, just in this area. They have to focus on just exactly what they want. The culling process can be brutal and may be a bit imperfect.

What I need to do is write someone on the staff a letter instead of just posting this on Coogfans. :rofl: If he keeps outrunning people for touchdowns like this every game, I may not have to. :blush:

1 Like

Johnny, my friend, I hope your nephew gets an offer…a good one…somewhere he wants to go.
Last night SJS beat Ft.Bend Christian Academy 34-33 in a hard fought game. My grandson was a terror at q-back on the ground and through the air. I am trying to get his stats which I believe were impressive. He broke a lot of long runs which just further confirmed my belief that we would benefit by having more designed runs for Tune.

2 Likes

I assume you went to the game last night. How did #19 (FBC) play? He was a kick *ss single safety and looked to be a mad hitter when he got a chance to light someone up. He put one kid out of football when they played Boling a few weeks back. Put two additional players out of the game with big hits . . . . . Impressive hitter . . . . .

Thanks Jim! If possible, I’d like to see your grandson play. I’ll check schedules.

Clear Falls is now 4-0 after dusting off the previously unbeaten Cinco Ranch Cougars last night in League City.

Vidal now has 7 TDs for and has quite a streak going back to last year. Still no offers but if CFHS keeps winning and Luke keeps scoring touchdowns at this clip, I bet he will. I’m trying to decide whether or not to mortgage my house to get CDH to let him walk on. I’m only kidding a little bit about that. :blush:

His parents want a full ride somewhere which is understandable but I haven’t given up hope to see him in Scarlet and White next year. I mean after all, some dreams do come true, being in the Big XII and all :sunglasses:

Go Coogs! LbGrambling

1 Like

4 plays - 33 second clip
First 2 are blocks, second 2 are touchdowns.

From last Friday night versus Cinco Ranch

4 Likes