Cloud hangs over UH and prez Khator over soccer

Yep it’s going to be a UT witch hunt by their investigators trying to find other wrong doings other than the initial one.

2 Likes

INDEED! In fact, a two-fer; continue the effort to build UT-Houston (the new school WILL be built - you’ll notice that none of that land has been sold!), and attack Khator (far too successful for a UH president!). And, in both efforts, helped once again by one of our “local” news organizations.

UT-Austin continues to be “The Great Satan”!

6 Likes

More like Faux (Pravda) News

6 Likes

May I see your papers, Comrade Academician?

Somebody forgot to tell these ladies about the cloud:

5 Likes

Is anybody interested in this except for channel 2? Serious question.

8 Likes

Not me. Bet UT & ATM love it!

1 Like

The crazy thing about the story is there’s been pretty minimal turnover under the new staff. There are telltale signs sometimes of a program that’s gone off the rails and I feel confident saying I haven’t seen any of those from this program.

2 Likes

They’ll have to get up pretty early to drive a wedge between Khator and the university community. She’s one of the most thoughtful and dignified administrators in the country…albeit very competitive.

Please move this to the correct board. This has nothing to do with football.

You do have another option…

Diaz has gotten 3 interactions on his last tweet about this story, on the evening of 07/30. I think the official KPRC account had a similar number on their last tweet about it.

For comparison, he got over 70 (and counting) interactions on a more recent tweet where they’re asking Sylvester Turner about some investigative thing related to IAH.

Its not that Diaz’s twitter account has no reach, but not even people whose brains are cooked enough to follow a Houston TV news person on twitter care about this non-story.

1 Like

It really is. No other station is picking up on this and it’s been out there for months now. Not sure why Diaz continues to push it.