College Football attendance in Texas through Week 5

So I posted this because I thought Rice was getting gypped. They adjusted UTSA’s stadium for available seating but not Rice’s. That’s all. If I were a troll, I’d be working you guys bad. But I’m not a troll.

Not unless it’s a big name opponent. Think they did against OK State a few years ago.

You saying you don’t count our games as near sell outs because of students. The students pay and other schools have way more so I didn’t get why you added them into the point.

I don’t see anybody in this thread comparing UH to Rice, they are only discussing Rice and the stadium size. Actually saying it should be a higher percentage for them since they can’t use 70k like the graphic shows. I agree with you about trying to get to Baylor/TCU level (then Tech), but that is a long ways away with our conference and schedule. How many season tickets do you think we would have sold if we had UT, OU, Tech, West Virginia, UTSA, and Iowa St as our home games this year? I know UT fans who have TCU season tickets just to get the one game every two years…