College football's top 10 games of the past decade - 10. UH vs Louisville 2015

I’m going to miss Brandon Wilson. That kickoff return was a saving grace as Louisville was looking to pull away with the momentum.

https://www.si.com/college-football/2017/06/08/college-football-top-10-games?utm_campaign=sinow&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&xid=socialflow_twitter_si

The game was close throughout, and the biggest lead of the day came when Louisville went up 17-10 in the third quarter, a score that held for exactly one play; Houston’s Brandon Wilson returned the ensuing kickoff back for an 100-yard touchdown. From there, the teams traded scores, and Houston took the lead for good on a touchdown with 3:16 remaining in the game. Louisville had a chance to tie the game once again on a 53-yard field goal attempt, which Houston blocked, sealing the win.

I liked the 2016 game better. :slight_smile:
Go Coogs!

6 Likes

Wait. When was the tech game again? Has it been ten years? :fearful:

#1 isn’t App State beating Michigan, list invalid

I agree, Coming after the Pittsburgh game (Bowl game) , it helped define the identity of that 2015 team. Tom Herman inherited an good blue collar team that had played together throughout the year and had developed a gritty identity.

BTW, Any one knows where can I find the 2015 Loiseville full game . it’s no longer on YouTube

I was never able to find the full Louisville game; that and the 2015 Tulsa game were the two that I couldn’t track down from that season.