Commits HS Playoffs

What was outcome from earlier this yr. If I can ask.

Dickinson won 63-59.

1 Like

Might not want to wager a lot on that bet:

2 Likes

Can you imagine if Griggs had stayed at Shadow Creek?

Oh I didn’t know he was there. Man that team would be devastating. They are already stacked without him.

Yep, he was scheduled to play there but transferred to Hightower because the coach there was good friends with his daddy and family

Shadow Creek already has a ton of talent in football and basketball. That team would be unfair lol.

1 Like
1 Like

And he’s a lefty.

Dana Holgerson is after their stud QB who lead their team into an undefeated season. Shadow Creek hasn’t been around or I hadn’t heard from them until last year.

School is 2 years old. The QB has a bunch of SEC offers and Clemson has reached out so UH is done lol.

2 Likes

So the NCAA doesn’t count athletes who leave your school?

1 Like

It’s a really new school that is part of the Alvin ISD system, but located in Pearland. When I lived in Pearland, the kids in my neighborhood would go to Manvel High School (alma mater of D’Eriq King and Deontay Anderson), but when Shadow Creek opened, the neighborhood kids went there along with all the kids living west of Hwy 288 (not exactly sure where the line is between Manvel and Shadow Creek). So Shadow Creek siphoned off a bunch of kids from Manvel, which is what dropped Manvel from 6A to 5A and filled Shadow Creek with a ton of great athletes from the very beginning.

1 Like

The Shadow Creek Sharks are moving up to 23-6A next season, joining the other Pearland high schools Pearland Oilers and Dawson Eagles (those will be some epic battles), the three Alief schools and Strake Jesuit.

You can bet that Foster and Hightower will be thrilled to see SC leave their district.

1 Like

I can confirm that Foster did not enjoy competing with a school that had 1000+ more students than we do.

1 Like

You’ve seen their school from the inside, it’s something out of a movie set or prep school. It’s freaking nice. I had to check out pictures of it.

Money well spent, I’m sure. Meanwhile, teachers are the most underpaid group in the country.

4 Likes

#4 for Atascocita Dylan Robinson is the WR signed to UH football. He can hoop too. Tramon and Williams can flat out score.

2 Likes

Anybody checking out Mark or Shead tonight? I think I will check out Shead since I haven’t seen him in person yet.

1 Like

What are the locations they’re playing at?