Conference play only?

Conference play only is certainly a legit option whether we play in the fall or the spring.

11 sacks

Answering question to previous post: I heard this on sports radio in Austin (longhorn station). I caught this in the middle of an ongoing conversation so I wasn’t sure if they were just talking ideas or if it was legitimately being looked at. As for the in-conference season idea, I’ve heard this a few other times as well.

As for the in-state play idea, I guess no-one has really heard this scenario and so it answers the question to my original post. Oh well - I thought it was a pretty good idea assuming this could be done safely.

Many of the schools in Texas would just shut their programs down completely - rather than play the Coogs!

Yup, they too scared!

Scared?

I am sure they are terrified.

1 Like

They may not be terrified - or even a little scared, but they DO hate the Coogs that much; and they simply won’t take the chance that they might lose!

I am betting if we did play A&M it will be there or at NRG because they would refuse to play us at TDECU.

1 Like

Yes… and they would want a 3-1.

Fa$m.

That’s what I mean by scared
Scared to lose or even of a close game

If there are no OOC games, do those get rescheduled for future years or are they gone forever?

OOC are all set up between the individual schools–not the conferences.

I’d bet most schools would try to honor their commitments if for no other reason than to show good will. Everybody’s in a really tough spot.