Coogs at Oregon on Pac-12 Networks

Is the PAC network on UVerse?

Beats me. Scroll through the menu and see.

4 Likes

Yes almost all Sports Bar use DIRECTV because of NFL Sunday Ticket
exclusive to DirecTV viewers only for long time.

No!

Looks like the following have it:
Dish
Vidgo (?)
Sling
Fubo
Suddenlink
Spectrum

https://pac-12.com/getpac-12networks

Is that bar on campus?

Ok, so Uverse has the ACC Network, the SEC Network, the B1G Ten Network, and the Longhorn Netwirk but NO PAC 12 network

2 Likes

That’s a bummer. I was looking forward to watching from the comforts of my bed. Looks like I will have to tune into Jeremy and Elvin.

1 Like

Yep. Same as DirecTV.

Ha ha! And “we” all want to join the PAC12! No wonder that conference has such problems
nobody outside their region carries their programs evidently. Well, better said, (almost) nobody in our region carries their programs. Radio, here we go

I would still join that conference in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Did they make you enter cr cd for 7 day trial?

As Joy Division sang, “live transmission”. On the radio of course.

4 Likes

yeah, just set a reminder to cancel tomorrow

I also noticed this summer that Uverse removed the NFL Network from their sports package.
Of course, they didn’t tell their customers and no reduction in monthly fees for the removal of a channel they said was included

Maybe is joining would convince someone like Uverse to pick up the channel in Texas.

There has to be a value associated with that, for us, to the PAC

2 Likes

I will never understand why TSU has their college radio station 90.9 air all their events live, and we have KUHF Channel 8 TV and 88.7 FM radio and they pay no attention to UH sports. In fact, the “newscasters” at 88.7, most of the time, when discussing sports on the radio, do not even mention UH. SMH.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Never thought of that. That is a great resource of ours that should be utilized.

2 Likes