Coogs in the Pros - Week 10

Pro Coogs this week:

Case Keenum (LA): Case was 17/30 for 165 yards 0 TD and 0 INT. He also had 5 rushes for 11 yards as the Rams beat the Jets 9-6 in their second win of the season without a TD.
Kenneth Farrow (SD): Farrow got no playing time as Melvin Gordon got all the carries in the Chargers 31-24 loss to Miami.
Nolan Frese (SEA): Frese was solid again as the Seahawks were 4-4 on FGs and 1/2 on XP and had 2 punts for a 52.5 average, both downed inside the 20. The one XP was blocked when a Patriot player hurdled Frese to block it. The Seahawks ended up winning 31-24.
Elandon Roberts (NE): Roberts, as well as the entire Patriots defense, struggled against Seattle in the 31-24 loss. Roberts did have 1 tackle and 3 assists, but was generally pushed around. He did have one nice goalline stand towards the end.
Bye: DJ Hayden (Oak)
Injured Reserve: William Jackson III (Cin), Sebastian Vollmer (NE), Charles Sims (TB)
Practice Squad: Demarcus Ayers (Pit), Adrian McDonald (SD), Joey Mbu (Was)

Next Week:

Sun @ 3:05pm: Case Keenum (LA) vs. Miami on CBS
Sun @ 3:25pm: Nolan Frese (SEA) at Philadelphia on CBS
Sun @ 3:25pm: Elandon Roberts (NE) at San Francisco on CBS
Mon @ 7:30pm: DJ Hayden (Oak) vs. Houston in Mexico City on ESPN

Bye: Kenneth Farrow (SD)

Thank you for this info, I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Saw Ayers on the sideline during the Steelers-Cowboys game in a hoodie. With all the drops from their receivers not named Antonio Brown, I’m surprised he hasn’t got a shot yet. I’m sure those guys are faster and bigger, but they are drop machines. If he keeps working, I think next year will be a breakout for him.

Supposedly he’s on the cusp of getting moved up; coaches just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.

By the way, Keenum is benched this week for Goff. Feel for Case.

I give it 2 weeks before Rams fans are begging to have Keenum back.

https://twitter.com/mortreport/status/798582575111385088