Cougar Gear Question

Going to NASA with my daughter next week. I will probably miss the book store on campus hours. Where is a good place near NASA/LaPorte to buy Coog stuff?

Academy

Duce, where is the Academy near NASA? I moved away in 1985…

There one near the NASA flyover and I-45.
21351 Gulf Fwy, Webster, TX 77598

Isn’t it amazing that Academy has stepped up on stocking UH gear? I remember that 3-4 years ago you would barely see any UH merchandise. Now, it seems like every Academy store has a decent selection of stuff.

Not sure about the NASA Academy but the huge one on BW 8 at Fairmont has had an incredible selection the last two years. Hope they continue since ours in Baytown is really limited.

The Academy in Katy on I-10 just east of Grand Parkway (99) has 4 or 5 full circular racks of shirts and a large rack adjacent to them. I picked up a new, extremely lightweight button up collared shirt for day games. It’s vented in the back and has UH logo above left breast pocket. I will probably wear it to OU game since all OU fans will be in red, I don’t see the need to be.

As a matter of fact, I think we should all wear white, like the road uniforms our team will be wearing. That will stand out from the OU fans in red.

1 Like

I got a personalized UH white jersey for me and a personalized OU home jersey for my wife last year in preparation for attending this game!

1 Like

ive even seen UH hats at the Flying J in New Caney.

Good luck on that Luke. :wink:

Thanks everyone!