Cougar Pride Donor Event?

Or maybe support your team fully and don’t leave early.

On the other hand, I left after the team finished and had no idea the coaches were coming up thinking the whole shebang was over. I imagine I am not alone in that, and I will say that the folks at the event are folks that support our team fully.

3 Likes

I didn’t get any invitation…I bet it’s because for some reason they have me down as being renewed yet…

It appears to me that you didn’t meet their requirements stated here. For everyone that won’t click that link, I’ll paste it here for you.

“Cougar Pride giving levels are determined on an annual basis by the total amount of Cougar Pride “Unrestricted” donations and/or “Football/Basketball Per Seat” commitment payments within each fiscal year (July 1 – June 30).”

1 Like

JoeCoog 76 you picked a great football year to begin being a season-ticket holder. Most successful and exciting football season in UH history.
Coming off a 2-8 season, which included an eight-game losing streak, the Coogs put it to the SWC.
A special year in 1976.

Except I do meet the requirements. And I have met the $500+ annual donation level since I graduated in 2007. I’m not the only one that’s said this so it’s not just me.

Full capacity!!!

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully some with find this helpful.

Yep, 2 out 3 ain’t bad at all. Those were great years and a fun conference to be in. Every trip to Austin for the game we would go eat at Coupland Inn BBQ in Coupland.

At least you are getting those emails. All of UH Athletics emails stopped last November and no one can solve the issue. (Yes, I checked the spam folder). I only know about CP events by reading this board.