Cougars travel to Wichita State - Thursday 6 pm on ESPN (L 81-63)

they cant miss smh

I doubt it will but I expect it to be a necessary loss they can learn from.

im done

9-11 from 3.

46-21 WSU with 5:36 left

Are we actually contesting any of these three pointers? I can’t tell from the radio broadcast.

WSU moves the ball around as well as any team I have seen the Coogs play in a long time…these guys are legit and we look like the proverbial deer in the headlights…

48-28 with 3:27 to go

WSU actually missed a couple of threes.

WSU players are unconscious from 3

Need to try to get the deficit to under 15 before the half.

Some have been contested, some have been open.

It’s only one game…there is no way they shoot like this every game. It’s basketball.

1 Like

There’s no way Wichita shoots like this all of the time. They’re in a zone tonight.

Aleah, you usually don’t contest 30 footers…but they are hitting them.

Yep

They do shoot 40% as a team on the year from 3 and make about 10 per game. Shamet shoots 53% on the year from 3

if gray plays like this the rest of the season we are screwed.

He has been terrible the last three games and he is supposed to be a leader on this team. WSU is much better than us…period, end of story this year…

And I love the way WSU pressures on defense, whether they are pressing fullcourt or picking us up tightly across midcourt. Reminds me so much of the old Guy Lewis teams that were really good…

1 Like

53-32 WSU at the half.

Just got outplayed by a better team that’s fired up. Hopefully, we can learn from this and play better on the 20th when they come to Houston.